Weevils And More Weevils!

Ok Jason i'm doing it since we did chat about it on Sunday night so here goes.

OH MY GOD PLEASE WITH A HUGE GREAT BIG YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW THANKFUL I WOULD BE CAN WE BRING THE WEEVILS BACK FOR THE HUB 2.....i'm talkng the wonders that are Andy Jones, Richard Tunesi and Paul Kasy......all 3 told me they would love to come back to the HUB 2 as they thoroughly enjoyed HUB 1 and meeting all us fans.

They have seriously become my faves and i think i will cry if i don't see them at the HUB 2. They were funny, charming and just so down to earth. Wonderful to chat to and gave brilliant insight into what they do and what goes on at the set.

Ok i know it's early to start asking but Jason did say to make a start on it so that's what i be doing....

SHOWMASTERS I WILL LOVE YA FOREVER IF YOU BRING THESE DUDES BACK....ESPECIALLY ANDY JONES....HAD TO BE SAID.

Ok all of them were hot in one way or another but for me...well it had to be Andy...he was just sooooooooo lovely and great to chat too...especially in the taxi to the dinner....both Richard and Andy took the time to have a photo with me brfore they left which was so lovely of them...and they be proud of place on the walls of my house now.

So entertaining on the stage.....what more could you ask for.

And Jason....yes i would personally pay for Andy Jones to attend if i had to...believe me to have him back there i would countermount do anything....actually i'd do anything to have them all back.

Ad Ian Hitchen too....awesome dude who made me laugh throughout the weekend especially when he ran past and yelled helloooooooooooooo you to me as he passed.

I want to adopt them all it's official.

Yep, I agree - I love Hot, Happy camp and 70s throwback Weevil!!!

Paul was lovely, said Hello to me on Sunday Morning as they came out the lift. He was genuinely happy to meet people and seemed to love the fact that he was having his photo taken with so many fans lol

Andy signed my group photo whilst Ian was stood next to him and asked me if he could deface Ians face haha

Yep, please bring back the three weevils and also Ian. Utter Legends.

P.S I was looking at Andy's bands myspace earlier and they are playing down the road from me a week tonight. Might just have to pop along and watch Hot Weevil drumming lol

Richard Tunesi was an absolute pleasure to talk/work with. I was his assistant on the saturday and will always remember his quick witted gags, and stories. He was so amazed that so many people wanted to meet him and get his autograph. We did at one point have a little discussion as to how he signed his signature. He was a bit worried it wouldn't look very good as he kept destroying the sharpies after about 10 signatures lol. I've never had to rush so many replacements to him in such a short time lol.

Andy

x

So glad to see such support for my Weevil cause.....we all need more Weevil love and as it has been said already these guys were always around and always had the time to talk to you....they personally made my weekend they really did...meeting Paul Kasey was like a dream....i totally loved him...i mean come on...he's a Weevil....and he's the legend that is the blowfish....i told him he rocked after the photoshoot and he did a little dance...love him.

Richard was great...when we chated he said he thought i should get a Weevil as a tattoo on my arm....ha ha ha i'm not that mad.

Andy...well...my god i can't say enough....such a wonderful guy and so genuine. :D

Big up the Weevils.

I will be starting a facebook page to honour each of them in the next few days so keep your ees peeled.

In the meantime....share the Weevil love people and lets get them back for round 2 of Weevil love.