Does anybody know how many gold tickets are left?

Sirley

Oh this is just fantastic! Go Team Jacob lol!

*cough* Edward *cough* although personally I'd have a mixed team with Edward, Alice + Seth in :P

That's fantastic about tickets! I'll have to pester my friend to see if she wants to come too :)

I reckon 3 guests at this stage is as good as can be expected.

Just because Gold is about sell out , that doesnt mean a new guest announcement.

It needs more silver to sell and ordinary programmes too in order to get numbers up I reckon then hope it generates enough to merit a new guest.

I reckon 3 guests at this stage is as good as can be expected.

Just because Gold is about sell out , that doesnt mean a new guest announcement.

It needs more silver to sell and ordinary programmes too in order to get numbers up I reckon then hope it generates enough to merit a new guest.

yeah I know. that was a joke.

but i the tickets are selling so well we might have a chance to have an other guest

oooppppssss silly me thought you were serious :blink:

I think there will definately be another guest if sales continue the way they are and will surely get better after the film is out

LOL it's ok. that why I didn't understood why you were serious and a bit mean : D but it's all forget. Twilighters share love : ]

*cough* Edward *cough* although personally I'd have a mixed team with Edward, Alice + Seth in :D

That's fantastic about tickets! I'll have to pester my friend to see if she wants to come too :)

Oh I'm totally Team Edward although I do love Jacob, I meant that a lot of Gold Passes were sold since Taylor was announced hence Team Jacob possibly being the ones that have bought a bunch recently :D

are there still the two gold tickets left?

I want to buy them but I can´t do so before the middle of next week, so I just want to make sure that they are still there...

At the moment, yes, but I can't guarantee they'll still be available next week.

oh... well is there any possible way to reserve them?

The problem for me is that I have a prepaid-kredit card and I need to put the money on it to be able to pay with it.... I mean I just put the money on, but it takes a few days until it´s actually available there... and at the bank they told me--> probably wednesday... sooo

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Gold Programs at Eternal Twilight are now sold out!

There are still about half the Silver Programs left, although I imagine these will start to sell more quickly now that the Gold's are all gone.

Seems like fate that the Gold's sold out on the day that film is released in The U.S.!!!!!!!! :P

Mark :P

Hi everyone,

Gold Programs at Eternal Twilight are now sold out!

There are still about half the Silver Programs left, although I imagine these will start to sell more quickly now that the Gold's are all gone.

Seems like fate that the Gold's sold out on the day that film is released in The U.S.!!!!!!!! ;)

Mark :P

:P Woohoo, well done you lot !!!!

Luv & Hugs

Tara

oh no.... that´s really sad...

especially because we said we would only go if we got gold passes (because we´re from so far away...)

we´ll.... I guess there´s nothing to do about that anymore...

Is there no chance that someone might hive his tickets back or something like that?

oh no.... that´s really sad...

especially because we said we would only go if we got gold passes (because we´re from so far away...)

we´ll.... I guess there´s nothing to do about that anymore...

Is there no chance that someone might hive his tickets back or something like that?

There are more gold on sale now!!!! Yay you can come ;)