Cocomando

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually thinking of cosplaying as Kyle from South Park for a laugh XD

#"WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..."#

[/cartman]

Wow, there's going to be a lot of singing at this Collectormania, isn't there? Might be a language issue though :D

Maybe I should carry around a censorship sign - complete with the old fashioned profanity replacement "*@%#!" - everytime someone says a swear lol

well due to a major screw up by the CSA , looks like i'll only be there on the Saturday , seriously fed up , i mean what a time of year to get it wrong

well i will be there sat and sun, i will be dressed as batman on the saturday and boba fett on the sunday.

cool i'll try and get a pic with you in You're Boba , as mine is a custom Mandalorian .

And yes we really need to get a chance to talk to each other ( all of us going in costume ) this time around , i don't think i'll be able to attend the party this time though

cool i'll try and get a pic with you in You're Boba , as mine is a custom Mandalorian .

And yes we really need to get a chance to talk to each other ( all of us going in costume ) this time around , i don't think i'll be able to attend the party this time though

I may just have to come with both my costumes on saturday and do half and half as i dont know if i am going to make the sunday now,( batman and boba fett )

Definately.

I'm up for speaking to anyone.

Hope the little boy who was the Empty child is there :dance: him and his mum were so lovely.

Hiya

yes Scott and I will be there again :P

was lovely to meet you in August, see you again next week!

i don't think i'll be able to attend the party this time though

Bummer.

I've got folk travelling up from as far afield as London for this show and party - Try to get along at least for one pint! ( If it goes ahead ).

me and the other half were going to the party

i have a Chuck costume all ready, but as Scapey said.......

Definately.

Hope the little boy who was the Empty child is there :dance: him and his mum were so lovely.

Hiya

yes Scott and I will be there again :P

Oh wonderful :)

For my competition costume I just need to buy some belt clips and it will be done.

I'll probably be extremely camera happy this time around because our camera broke last time around so I have about 15 pictures to my name.

My camera holds 1,200 photos and won't break this time *fingers crossed* so every one smile :WAVE:!

Definately.

Hope the little boy who was the Empty child is there :poki: him and his mum were so lovely.

Hiya

yes Scott and I will be there again :D

Oh wonderful :)

For my competition costume I just need to buy some belt clips and it will be done.

I'll probably be extremely camera happy this time around because our camera broke last time around so I have about 15 pictures to my name.

My camera holds 1,200 photos and won't break this time *fingers crossed* so every one smile :poki:!

CANT FIND MY SHIN TOOLS FOR MY BOBA COSTUME NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, CAN ANYONE HELP

Edited by the batman

Batman, are you going to be coming as Batman at all?

I never got a photo taken last time.

I was intending to wear the Batman costume on the Sat and Boba Fett on the Sunday but it i dont know if i will make Sunday due to work commitments

I will bring BOTH costumes along on Saturday and do half and half.

Well, if I'm not wearing my Fett suit, and my tools are where I left them, I'll bring them along for you to borrow.

i will be going on the sunday now so i will be wearing only my batman costume on the saturday and the boba fett on the sunday

see you all there.

Well due to holiday screw up at work and money issue , i can only be ther on Saturday .

So ............... Idea , we get everyone in costume to gether for a couple of photos , as well as the rest of the guys one here . Just an idea if you'r up for it guys

Well due to holiday screw up at work and money issue , i can only be ther on Saturday .

So ............... Idea , we get everyone in costume to gether for a couple of photos , as well as the rest of the guys one here . Just an idea if you'r up for it guys

I think someone shoudl tell the lady who signs everyone up to let everyone know a time. i'd like to do it but unfortunately i won't have internet access after 4pm today (woo hoo getting the train) so won't have any idea when to meet yous.

:blush: