BIG NAME?

frosty

BIG NAME?

BIG SHAME!

lots of things have happened sins that statment and we had hoped for one big guests to be agreed with in a few weeks after i came on here to say that,

In the original statement it said that this was a good time of year to catch big guestS cos it was when they werent so busy filming. But now you're saying it was only one guest you were actually talking to or was it only one guest that you managed to get a "yes" from?

I got this as they were expecting that at least one guest of the group of possible guest they were/are talking to would agree within a few weeks.

People say that the newer show we run, we never put the big guests in to them, well this year we are going to

SO BE PREPARED THIS WILL BE AN AMAZING EVENT :YAHOO::dance:

At this time of year we can get some guests that we cannot get any other time of year so watch this space

as soon as we have guests book we will put them up but its looking good :angel:

so keep a note of the date

see you there

JASON :chair:

Dont know if this has been covered before...if it has i apologise.

Could Showmasters confirm who they had in mind when they originally posted the Big Guest announcement back in the day. I only ask as they said it after the announcement of Dirk and Dwight and since they made it the only two cancellations have been Kane and Dwight.

Im not knocking the guests that are attending as i realise that big guest is highly subjective but from the general vibe you get from the Midlands forums you have to wonder whether there are any truely 'big' guests attending and if not then who was being lined up but fell through.

This is not a negative post, rather an inquisitive one. Its not SM's fault that plans dont always work out but theres two things i wanted to ask....who were the big guests in mind and why is the original thread now closed to discussion??