Photo shoots

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello everyone

Here are the confirmed times and prices for photo shoots at Autographica.

Saturday

Jim Lovell 11am £25

Vance Brand 11.40am £20

Bond Girls Multi 12noon £30

2001 Keir Lockwood 12.30pm £25

Susan George 1pm £15

Patrick Moore 1.20pm £15

George Johnson 2.10pm £10

Jerry Carr 2.30pm £20

Kenny Baker 2.40pm £15

Sunday

Jerry Carr 11am £20

Vance Brand 11.10am £20

George Johnson 11.20am £10

Joanna Lumley 11.40am £20

Susannah York 12.40pm £15

Andrew Sachs 1.10pm £10

Rachel Mcdowall 1.40pm £10

2001 5 cast 2.00pm £35

Simon Macorkindale 2.30pm £10

Patrick Moore 2.45pm £15

Dave Phillips

Edited by Dave Phillips

I noticed Rachel Mcdowall is doing a photo shoot on sunday although she's only announced to attend on saturday in her topic?:whistling:

Dave has written somewhere that due to a large demand, she is now coming both days and is also doing the dinner on saturday.

Dave have I understood this correctly because this seems a bit of a departure from the usual Autographica policy where posed photos over the table are generally OK and those guests that don't were usually the exception rather than the rule.

I know this is generally more down to the guests wishes rather than your own but I had always understood that you deliberately sold fewer tickets for this event so that the restrictions imposed by large crowds didn't exist here to the extent that they did at other SM events.

• Moderators

Hello everyone

For the busier guests it is not always possible to guarantee a posed photo as in many cases they simply do not want to stop and start all the time. However that said most guests are happy to pose for photos especially the not so busy ones. Certainly for someone like Joanna Lumley who is likely to be very popular indeed we will not allow posed photos or we simply will not get through everybody in one day.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Hello again

A s an afterthought.

If you really want a great photo with no constraints at all, Go to the dinner and nab your favourite guest at the reception. Nearly all our guests will be happy to pose with you at the reception and dinner (Though not during the meal please)

Dave

Fair do's, it's more the Astronauts like Dave Scott and Jim Lovell I was interested in anyway.

I'd gladly pay for a proper photo shoot with them so it's not that I'm being cheap, but if they aren't doing one then an over the table picture is the only other thing to go for.

Guess it's a wait and see on the day thing!