Halloween Ball - Saturday Night

showmasters

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if there's any restrictions on taking alcohol from uk to uk? I'm assuming it's ok as long as you put it in your hold baggage.

ermm duty free at the airport? :whistling: ... or is that only for international flights... hmmm. The booze at the airport is pretty cheap anyway, you can get litre bottle of gin/vodka etc for £10 :)

What's with all the alcohol discussion? XD

I've ordered my bunny costume for the Saturday :D

It will work out cheaper to bring your own drinks (Nothing alcholic for you though!) I have a feeling everything will be quite expensive.

If you keep some drinks in your room you can have some whilst getting ready for parties and then you wont need to buy as many drinks from the bar - plus there will be laods of people around the bar trying to get drinks.

I've gone with an angel - nothing scary about an angel though!

• 2 weeks later...

Does it really have to be something scary or can you just go for anything?

I don't think it has to be scary - people dress up as anything for Halloween! Remember the Buffy episode where she dressed up as a lady from Angel's era...and Cordy was a cat...and Xander an army person... So I think it can be anything!

I'm planning on trying to make a OMWF Tara dress... Which may well turn out scary if I get it wrong, but it's not supposed to be! :BRUISED: