Posting Tickets

Jola

As in Photo-op tickets???? :dance:

Yes :unsure:

To France, it's possible to buy the ticket now and take it at the show as the LFCC ?

tks :dance:

If you order your ticket now, there is still time for it to be posted to France.

As in Photo-op tickets???? :drunk:

Yes :drunk:

To France, it's possible to buy the ticket now and take it at the show as the LFCC ?

tks :dance:

If you order your ticket now, there is still time for it to be posted to France.

Hi Jola , is it possible to buy tickets and to have them at the show? I am too in France . Or what is the dead end to send tickets to France ( i am leaving on friday of the show )

thx for your help

Hi Jola , is it possible to buy tickets and to have them at the show? I am too in France . Or what is the dead end to send tickets to France ( i am leaving on friday of the show )

thx for your help

As I have already said - if you order your tickets now, there is still time for them to be sent to France. I would imagine though, that if you order past the weekend then they wouldn't reach you in time.

thx for your help

As I have already said - if you order your tickets now, there is still time for them to be sent to France. I would imagine though, that if you order past the weekend then they wouldn't reach you in time.

Ok so there is still few days ( until this friday for example :thumbup: )

Got mine aswell for rosenbaum. can't wait! just one thing, how do you know which number you are coz there doesn't appear to be a number on my ticket :YAHOO:

Photo tickets aren't numbered, you just get in line. :YAHOO:

The very busy photo sessions are run by order of colours (there's a colour stripe at the end of the ticket and the colour differs), but I don't know if this will be happen for Michael.

Yes, the coloured bit at the end.

Should be either blue, red, yellow or green if they didn't introduce new colours this time.

There's signs in the area indicating the colour order, and at least last time the colours were called as well.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Yes, the coloured bit at the end.

Should be either blue, red, yellow or green if they didn't introduce new colours this time.

There's signs in the area indicating the colour order, and at least last time the colours were called as well.

yeah there's a little blue strip at the end with an advert on.

thanks a lot :YAHOO:

Hi! I bought a Jamie Bamber photo ticket, but I think the postman has lost it, I know they were sent registered post but I've been on the phone with them the past week and they keep telling me that it will be delivered soon. So my question is if the ticket doesn't arrive, is it ok to bring along my email confirmation?

Thanks!