• Team Jacob
    • Team Switzerland

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so anti Jacob. I feel like im the only person that hates him

I can't stand him!

Boooooooooo, he's the greatest. GO JACOB!

Blimmin' Edward fangirls :firedevil:

I'm no fangirl thankyou very much :firedevil:

Yeah .... cos you didn't chant 'EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD!!' on Lee's facebook the other day, did you? :D

I'm so anti Jacob. I feel like im the only person that hates him

I can't stand him!

Boooooooooo, he's the greatest. GO JACOB!

Blimmin' Edward fangirls :P

I'm no fangirl thankyou very much :P

Yeah .... cos you didn't chant 'EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD!!' on Lee's facebook the other day, did you? ;)

I only did that coz i really don't like Jacob lol

TEAM JACOB BLACK

Some of you are so MEAN with him, he was, and still is so sweet, and nice, and everything, and tender( I know, he does not exist, which i think is sad T.T). I'm so happy that in BD he finds his true lover!

And he's so protective, i feel commiseration for him. And he's so...HOT =P he's tender, and sexy both, i mean there are no risks that Jacob kill Bella while they're having sex. LOL

JACOB I LOVE YOU <3<3<3

sorry for my English (i speak French, Italian, German)

TEAM JACOB BLACK

Some of you are so MEAN with him, he was, and still is so sweet, and nice, and everything, and tender( I know, he does not exist, which i think is sad T.T). I'm so happy that in BD he finds his true lover!

And he's so protective, i feel commiseration for him. And he's so...HOT =P he's tender, and sexy both, i mean there are no risks that Jacob kill Bella while they're having sex. LOL

JACOB I LOVE YOU <3<3<3

sorry for my English (i speak French, Italian, German)

Your English is wonderful!!

You have excellent English ;) I thought that when I first read your post. And I completely get what you are saying about Jacob, however I do prefer Edward.

But Jacob is great too... ;)

Totally team Jacob.

Bella's descriptions of Edward feeling cold and hard as marble does NOT exactly make me want to cuddle up to him!!! I also find the old fashioned romance stuff a little much, I'd find it really cringey, I'm just not that sort of girl!!

Jacobs love for Bella is just as valid and hes a lot warmer (literally speaking :D ) and he toally gives in to his passion, which is verrrrry sexy!!!!

Edited by Tiki

You have excellent English :D I thought that when I first read your post. And I completely get what you are saying about Jacob, however I do prefer Edward.

But Jacob is great too... :YAHOO:

Totally team Jacob.

Bella's descriptions of Edward feeling cold and hard as marble does NOT exactly make me want to cuddle up to him!!! I also find the old fashioned romance stuff a little much, I'd find it really cringey, I'm just not that sort of girl!!

Jacobs love for Bella is just as valid and hes a lot warmer (literally speaking :D ) and he toally gives in to his passion, which is verrrrry sexy!!!!

good.. the teams are balancing out.. :D

TEAM EDWARD for me. He's perfect ! I love winter but I hate summer so the choice is obvious :blush:

C'est un petit truc français ou quoi ? pareil, j'adore l'hiver, je n'aime que l'hiver. J'ai adoré pour ça mon voyage en Ecosse ou en Orégon ^^

et yay ! Team Edward !!!

*sorry for the English-speaking people, for once i can speak French :D

I'm just saying that i love winter too, and tha's probably the reason why i loved so much to stay in Oregon and Scotland ^^*