Fan groups at Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a french fan, and I have a blog just for Twilight.

If you want to see: http://bellavampire.skyrock.com

With friend, we have created the French Street Team of Twilight.

I come to the Twilight convention, so I hope to speak english not too bad!:unsure:

Well welcome here ! I'm french too and I'm going to the convention too : D Anyway I just wanted to know in which hotel are you staying and when do you take your plane ?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :D This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :P

the same goes for me ...

What about the group of "the people who don't belong to any fan groups" ? XD

haha me too! wanna join the group of the ones who dont belong to any groups :)

I come to the Twilight convention, so I hope to speak english not too bad!:D

Well welcome here ! I'm french too and I'm going to the convention too : D Anyway I just wanted to know in which hotel are you staying and when do you take your plane ?

Hiii! I'm French too and staying at the Ibis hotel! guess will see u there then! :)

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :( This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :(

the same goes for me ...

I come to the Twilight convention, so I hope to speak english not too bad!:P

Hiii! I'm French too and staying at the Ibis hotel! guess will see u there then! :)

Hi There, well the group for the people with no group would be the Dazzling Misfits - All are welcome to join us :P

And I see you are in Chatham - Chatham, Kent? If so I'm not that far away from you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have mentioned this to the official Dazzlers! But there is another group which includes some 'dazzling misfits' and some TwiMoms and some other fansite members, but mostly we are UKTwilight fans. You can find our forum here!

• 3 weeks later...

I can tear myself in two...I can be in more than one group! :P What a bunch of Eddie Dazzlers we will be. Yuk, I hate Eddie...Edward is so much more...more :huh:

Please can I join your group?:wub: ! I have no twilight friends!!!

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :( This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

the same goes for me ...

I come to the Twilight convention, so I hope to speak english not too bad! :firedevil:

Please can I join your group? ! I have no twilight friends!!!

I can tear myself in two...I can be in more than one group! :P What a bunch of Eddie Dazzlers we will be. Yuk, I hate Eddie...Edward is so much more...more :huh:

Please can I join your group?:uhoh: ! I have no twilight friends!!!

the same goes for me ...

I come to the Twilight convention, so I hope to speak english not too bad!:blink:

Please can I join your group too? I have no Twilight friends either and will be going to the con on my lonesome...

the same goes for me ...

I come to the Twilight convention, so I hope to speak english not too bad!:blink:

Please can I join your group too? I have no Twilight friends either and will be going to the con on my lonesome...

Aww..we could be friends!!!! Then we wouldn't be on our own...a few of my friends that I know are going i think....we could meet there?

Luckly my mum heard that my friend and her cousin were going to the convention so she booked me a ticket and gave me it as a christmas present. She stuck the makeshift ticket that my friends twin brother made for us in the movie companion book.

Hehe, my Dad booked all our tickets =)

Join Dazzling Misfits so me, you and Chelle can be together? =D

I can tear myself in two...I can be in more than one group! :P What a bunch of Eddie Dazzlers we will be. Yuk, I hate Eddie...Edward is so much more...more :D

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :P This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :P

the same goes for me ...

I come to the Twilight convention, so I hope to speak english not too bad!:YAHOO:

Aww..we could be friends!!!! Then we wouldn't be on our own...a few of my friends that I know are going i think....we could meet there?

Cool. You lot are all so friendly on here. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya can i join the dazzling misfits please i dont belong to any groups but i want to be

btw how exactly do i join the group do i have to register somewhere ? ;)

Do you have a facebook? cuz we have a profile there:) you should check it out:P

Then we can talk:)

is there a facebook group for the dazzling misfits? ^^

Heya can i join the dazzling misfits please i dont belong to any groups but i want to be

btw how exactly do i join the group do i have to register somewhere ? ;)

Do you have a facebook? cuz we have a profile there:) you should check it out:P

Then we can talk:)

is there a facebook group for the dazzling misfits? ^^

There is indeed :D

All those that joined the Dazzling Misfits, please drop a post in the thread some where here on this forum called Dazzling Misfits.

I don't have a lot of time right at the moment, but one of these days I intend to update the members list in the first post of the thread. It must have grown a lot :)

i really dont know if i'm in any fan group anymore. certain people in the group i am supposed to be in have been rather off with me for reasons too stupid to say, and i feel like i shouldnt be in the group anymore. so if i have to, would i be able to join the dazzling misfits group? *pouts* things arent going right for me at the moment, so i understand if theres no room.

lol