Fan groups at Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we want to have a lot of fun at Eternal Twilight like some of you have on line with your friends on forums on other Twilight sites every night

some of these groups have helped us by letting the fans know of the event, which many of you have done for us and we thank you all for your work,so to say thank you we wanted to do something for each group in return

so during the weekend we are going to have some Fan groups times were people from that group can meet there friends in the flesh and talk and hang out and get to know the people that you talk to on line

this will be a great chance to meet friends that come from all over the world

we have some more things planed for these groups which will be a lot of fun we will let you know more about all this latter on

we just wanted to start to let you know some of the things that are going down at Eternal Twilight :dance:

Jason :WAVE:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great! I belong to a Twilight site and through that know of 2 others that are going on the day. I also set up a thread letting everyone else know about Eternal Twilight too.

• Showmasters Admin

cool thanks for all this

maybe you will have to chouse what group you are going to be in :unsure:

we plan to have several time over the week end so you can be in one on one day and another on the other day

you are going to be busy :lol:

thanks for the help

jason :unsure:

This is a great idea!

I agree! I talked to the girls from my favorite site already and they did post the information about the event once the site was online. We agreed to give an update everytime something major gets released (guests will be a highlight, of course! ) and I will be doing a report on the event.

Tara

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :blink: This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :blink: This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :P

I am not in one group or anything either. I have a membership on quite a lot of fansites forums and I check a lot of homepages out every day.

But, thats not to say this couldn't work for us :) I think it's a great chance to meet a lot of cool people that are not only passionate about the books (and hopefully the movie) but that also have the time, and has decided to use the time, on homepages, forums etc. every day!

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :dance: This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :D

the same goes for me ...

What about the group of "the people who don't belong to any fan groups" ? XD

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :D This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :P

the same goes for me ...

Oh I like that idea!! :dance: We should make that a group and get us a cool name!!! :-)

Edited by amy-s-keeper

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :( This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :(

the same goes for me ...

Oh I like that idea!! :blink: We should make that a group and get us a cool name!!! :-)

hehe, if Ms Cullen and Aakerman are in, why not :D

now, we have to find a cool name :(

Oh I really like the idea, but unfortunately I'm not really in a group, though! :( This is the only Twilight related message board I'm on and well..there are a couple of Twilight communities at LJ that I participate in, but it's not really like there's some kind of group there...so I guess I'll need to find myself a group till the Eternal Twilight con! *haha*

Me too :(

the same goes for me ...

Oh I like that idea!! :blink: We should make that a group and get us a cool name!!! :-)

hehe, if Ms Cullen and Aakerman are in, why not :D

now, we have to find a cool name :(

I flove that idea :(

Oh cool, Can I join too?? I'm in other groups, but I talk to you guys the most :lol: I'll try and think of a name :S

ha ha, of course you can join ^^

It's open to every lost soul, or non-lost soul. To everyone kinda XD

yeah, welcome on board bewarethepossums and amyskeeper !

I love the misfits (though it makes me think of Marilyn's movie, cause i'm a huge Monroe's fan)

What about Renesemée for bewarethepossums' idea ? XD Just kidding ...

I don't think Edla or Beward, Emmelie (one possible) or Rosamet (lol) would work either XD (happily those didn't cross SM's mind).

Maybe The Smashed Houses but that would have a perverted connotation XD just referring to the fact that we don't belong to a home/fangroup. We can then just pretend that our fangroups were hosted under Rosalie and Emmett's roof, but they came to end too soon ... OKay, I go back to work and stop thinking weird non-sense stuffs ... I'll come later with a real idea.

What about Renesemée for bewarethepossums' idea ? XD Just kidding ...

I don't think Edla or Beward, Emmelie (one possible) or Rosamet (lol) would work either XD (happily those didn't cross SM's mind).

Hahaha I totally read that as "Bedward"...which is actually a kinda cool sounding name and made me lol muchly :P. (Of course that must be a result of my one track mind...Edward...bed...mmmm.)

You forgot Jalice and Alsper! (Or Asper, beacuse that sounds funnier...haha ass.) :lol:

Well there are actually a gazzillion ...ward names..

Redward

Bedward as mentioned

Fedward

Ledward

Rayward

Milkward

Cedward

Daliward

to name but a few.....

I love Nerdward though and ofcourse Edward....

Meet Edward....

I have many more like that..

You people are nuts! :huh::poki:

We could also just take the chance and meet all those fan groups that are already formed out there :poki:

But hey, who am I to break the party! :P

If you mean it seriously, I'll be in on some group bonding and name giving as well ;):grump::P I shall think.

*haha* I love all your ideas!! :) And I think that building our own little group here is great....so I'm glad that so many people are interested to join. :)

As for the name...what about "dazzling misfits" (I really liked the misfit idea and that way it would also have a connection to Twilight) or "Eternal Twilighters"...I can't really think of anything great right now but will continue thinking. :)

Also we should make a list of all the people that belong to our group! *haha*