What type of ticket are you getting/got?

Evie_Nitram

What type of ticket are you getting/got?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What type of ticket are you getting/got?

• Bought my Gold Ticket already
    • Bought my Silver Ticket already
    • Bought my standard Ticket already
    • Bought my Child Ticket already
    • Going to buy a Gold Ticket
    • Going to buy a Silver Ticket
    • Going to buy a standard Ticket
    • Going to buy a Child Ticket
    • I've not decided yet!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there this is my first convention and i am so exicited if only i had a time

machine to travel to next yr lol. I got a gold ticket hopefully it will be worth

it.

It will.. I am also a first time con atendee, It should be very fun.. and hopefully we'll see our fave stars there! :chair:

Ok, I'm going to bite the bullet and book a ticket but wanted to ask something before I make my decision :hathor:

What type of ticket do I book ? :borg:

I swear the more I read the more indecisive I get, right so with standard it includes up to 6 X single autograph from each guest, so I would be paying roughly £10 extra to have photos with guests on top of the standard rate, yeah ?

Silver includes the photos mentioned above in the price ?

And gold has the initial friday party + better seats ?

Sorry I'm pretty much reading what the event site says, but want to make entirely sure I'm happy with my booking before I do it :D!

One thing it says on

silver: 1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending

and then on

gold it says: Exclusive group photo session with you and the guests in attendance

Is this the same thing ?

I promise I don't ask this much normally :P

Ok, I'm going to bite the bullet and book a ticket but wanted to ask something before I make my decision :hathor:

What type of ticket do I book ? :borg:

I swear the more I read the more indecisive I get, right so with standard it includes up to 6 X single autograph from each guest, so I would be paying roughly £10 extra to have photos with guests on top of the standard rate, yeah ?

Silver includes the photos mentioned above in the price ?

And gold has the initial friday party + better seats ?

Sorry I'm pretty much reading what the event site says, but want to make entirely sure I'm happy with my booking before I do it :D!

One thing it says on

silver: 1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending

and then on

gold it says: Exclusive group photo session with you and the guests in attendance

Is this the same thing ?

I promise I don't ask this much normally :P

Everything included in the silver package would be included in the gold package, plus the extra stuff, which will include a group photo session. That is a photo of you and all the guests together.

Hope that helps a little

Woops I've just noticed the difference :)

I've booked my ticket now, a Gold one yay!

I will however be attending the parties in a bin bag now to save on costs :P

Excited :huh:

Edited by kegan5

I will however be attending the parties in a bin bag now to save on costs

This comment made my day, I know how you feel totally!!!

Heh I know it's bad, mind you if a few people caught on to the idea we could make it look good :huh:

Kegan5 I'm so pleased you have booked to come too!! It will be awesome meeting you!!!

Aw thankyou, I can't wait... having a few issues re payment card but I've replied to Jola with what the problem was, hopefully it'll be sorted asap :)

I'm interested in just how many people are coming over from the US. Those I've spoken too have all bought gold...I think it's great they are making the effort!

Puts us into the more than cool osition having to scrap all available EUR / USD / whatever else together, book a plane and get purselves over there for the Dallas con!!! *yay* :(

It´s absolutly outstanding that so many people from the US will be there! I am looking forward to meeting every single person at the con who came such a long way, especially my friend Yvette who keeps me updated so frequently (please let this not be the only threat you are not reading...)! THANKS YVETTE!!!

Puts us into the more than cool osition having to scrap all available EUR / USD / whatever else together, book a plane and get purselves over there for the Dallas con!!! *yay* :frankie:

It´s absolutly outstanding that so many people from the US will be there! I am looking forward to meeting every single person at the con who came such a long way, especially my friend Yvette who keeps me updated so frequently (please let this not be the only threat you are not reading...)! THANKS YVETTE!!!

Don't worry Tara, I'm sure she'll see this:D

Puts us into the more than cool osition having to scrap all available EUR / USD / whatever else together, book a plane and get purselves over there for the Dallas con!!! *yay* :dance:

hiya! you're so kind and funny!!

I just love spreading the news.. that's what I do.. for a living and for fun haha!

Hopefully others will come, but I'm just looking ahead at a year full of incredible friendships and travel!!

Thanks guys.. for being so welcoming.. (I hope to return the welcome next year) :uhoh:

Puts us into the more than cool osition having to scrap all available EUR / USD / whatever else together, book a plane and get purselves over there for the Dallas con!!! *yay* :D

hiya! you're so kind and funny!!

I just love spreading the news.. that's what I do.. for a living and for fun haha!

Hopefully others will come, but I'm just looking ahead at a year full of incredible friendships and travel!!

Thanks guys.. for being so welcoming.. (I hope to return the welcome next year) :P

I swear I´ll be there if I get my holidays approved! I promise! :D

• 2 weeks later...

i couldnt really manage more than £80, which was the standard ticket. and im happy that im even able to go, and see the stars, and go to the parties. i think i'll be too star struck to say anything to them, and gold ticket seems rather, well, not much different to standard. its only if you're after a lot of pictures or whatever. and not everyone has a full time job :angry:

• Moderators

Well you can buy the photo shoots individually, so even if you don't have the money now, you can save up some before the event if you plan to get any :angry:

I know it can be a lot of money to spend all in one go!

I want a silver one, but I gotta apply for a credit card first. ;) and I need to convince someone to come along, I dont like going to cons by my own as I'm not very chatty. :D

yeah i know what you mean, im not that chatty either unless i know people well. i get shy :angry: and so i'll be the one looking lost lol ahah :P

yeah i know what you mean, im not that chatty either unless i know people well. i get shy :angry: and so i'll be the one looking lost lol ahah :P

Awww, I know how that is!! ;) I'm scared to say anything because people may find me weird. :D

Ugh, I really hope it wont take long to apply for a dang Credit card.