new guests?

Depends on sales and contract. Its still got over 2 months left and eclipse 2 what is a bigger event only has 2 guests (none main unlike the hub). you already have 4 and its been said before to expect between 4-6 guests.

I do hope there is at least one more guest at The Hub than most other Massive Events. After all, ticket prices are identical to Chevron 7.2 and no guests need to be flown over from America (flight prices from there are hundreds of pounds per person.) Comparing The Hub to Aftermath (the other convention with UK-based actors and identically priced tickets) we should be expecting more.

Edited by vampireslayer3

there will be at least 6 guest but i think there will be more we are talking to lots of guests

more info to come soon

jason :WAVE:

Thanks for that info Jason. I'm going to be checking even more obssively now. :D

there will be at least 6 guest but i think there will be more we are talking to lots of guests

more info to come soon

jason :hathor:

Phew, thank lordy! I'm thrilled that John is going, as he's worth it alone, but I'm so happy to hear you say that! I was beginning to think there'd only be four since it's drawing closer and still no more announcements. I guess if it's anything like Collectormania some will be announced last minute...

Thanks for the pickup! :borg:

more info to come soon

jason :drool:

So if there are possibly more than 6 guests does the Adult Standard Ticket get us autographs for all guests or still only 6 like it says on the online shop?

• 3 weeks later...