Thanks from Danielle

Kookie22

Uber thanks from me to everyone who worked the photo sessions over the weekend, you were all fantastic! Thanks to Pitbosses Julie, Simone and Jola (get those migrane tablets in!) and to SJ for her amazing laptop skills! Slowly getting to know more names and faces, but I wont embarrass myself by trying to remember them all. :D .. so thanks to you all for your hard work!

And of course, thanks to all at Showmasters Towers for another fab event, hurrah! :wub:

See you all again soon,

D (lovin' her 'i love ET' shoelaces :D )

Edited by Kookie22

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the comments hun, (even although it was the evil Paint Shop Pro!) Glad you had a great time at the weekend, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!!

*hugs*

SJ

xox

PS. You're lucky, you were the only one at the event to get my autograph, ;-) Yours is tucked away with all my new piccies, heh. So if either of us become famous, we'll have the exclusive LFCC auto-ed piccies! Mwa ha ha!

Edited by slaycandy

Hey Danielle, I didnt work with you over the weekend but you did take a few pics of me so just want to say thanks very much :angel:

Do you have Facebook? Theres quite a lot of us who have it. It's a good way of getting to know us all and learning the ones to stay away from lol

Hey Danielle, I didnt work with you over the weekend but you did take a few pics of me so just want to say thanks very much :D

Do you have Facebook? Theres quite a lot of us who have it. It's a good way of getting to know us all and learning the ones to stay away from lol

you're welcome :D

ah the infamous facebook. hmm. i don't have one, i like to think I'm the leader of the facebook rebellion (or perhaps just stuck in the dark ages), i've resisted so long (for various reasons) from people hassling me that now i don't have one out of principal :P yep, i'm weird. I'll have to learn who to stay away from the old fashioned way i guess ;)