Do you think Christopher LLoyd will do any more signings?

julieannboo

Mr Can-you-sign-this-too-it's-for-my-son-and-he's-sick is out there reading this, I think your behaviour was beyond despicable on Sunday. You paid for 2 autographs and half-tricked half-guilted him into signing a third that you hadn’t paid for. It was a horrible deception and you should be ashamed of yourself.

What a dickwad. I hope he does read this.

if he has read this he probably doesn't. Ass oles like him will probably be boosting about how he conned Chris out of a free auto. :wub:

Never say never i would guess to him returning, afterall weve also had Bruce Campbell over this year so who knows what might go down in the future.

But Campbell was a first time signer for SM too just like Lloyd?? :D

But hes been to the Uk before right?? If im wrong then please correct me, im new to the whole scene and have alot of catching up to do :)

I think it was a coo for Showmasters to get both actors in question. Both are very very busy actors which is why I made an effort to meet them. I don't think they'll have time in their schedules to come back but as has been said before.. you never know your luck.

But hes been to the Uk before right?? If im wrong then please correct me, im new to the whole scene and have alot of catching up to do :)

CM Midlands was Bruce's first ever UK con appearence and he seldom comes here AFAIK.

Wow i never realised it was his first UK appearence, i thought hed been before but had a bad experience and was therefore giving us a wide berth. End of the day it doesnt matter as i got to meet my hero but feel even more priviliged to have done so now youve said that.