BTTF poster topic

dijon1322

so im thinking of purchasing 3 original posters of BTTF 1,2 AND 3 COSTING NEARLY 250 FOR THREE POSTERS

question is they are collectors items in themselves do you guys think by having christopher lloyd sign them would increase there value or damage them value wise?

just to let you know ive received bttf 1 and 2 posters from usa today sent monday arrived today mr loyd im nearly ready for you!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so im thinking of purchasing 3 original posters of BTTF 1,2 AND 3 COSTING NEARLY 250 FOR THREE POSTERS

question is they are collectors items in themselves do you guys think by having christopher lloyd sign them would increase there value or damage them value wise?

just to let you know ive received bttf 1 and 2 posters from usa today sent monday arrived today mr loyd im nearly ready for you!!!!

Sounds like your going to boff him one LMFAO

Don't know if someone posted this yet but if you want to sell the posters on, then you might need some proof that it was him that signed it, as there are so many fakes going around, without proof i.e. a certificate of authentication, some people (myself included) would be a little reluctant to buy an auto who ever its of/from

:D

LLAP :D

if you want to sell the posters on, then you might need some proof that it was him that signed it, as there are so many fakes going around, without proof i.e. a certificate of authentication

Even COAs are faked now too. The best you can do is get a clear pic of him with it signed - but even then you dont know if its exactly the same poster.

mr loyd im nearly ready for you!!!!

God speed, starhunter. Go forth and conquer.

if you want to sell the posters on, then you might need some proof that it was him that signed it, as there are so many fakes going around, without proof i.e. a certificate of authentication

Even COAs are faked now too. The best you can do is get a clear pic of him with it signed - but even then you dont know if its exactly the same poster.

COAs are meaningless - a piece of paper the seller has printed themselves, saying it's authentic ? :clap:

Unless of course they are UACC members ....

Ebay is full of people selling forgeries by the dozen based on a pic of a guest signing ONE item :D