Praise!

I thought I'd bring some much needed loving to this forum. I'd just like to say thanks for showmasters for bringing a show to Scotland. I know there haven't been that many guests announced yet but....They are a GREAT bunch of guests! I for one want to meet every one of them! For me it is an excellent lineup and it can only get better I'm sure!

:(

We enjoyed the show last year, and Im sure they will do their best to make it bigger and better each time.

We also had a good customer response they were all upbeat and spending their money (rubs hands together) :P the atmosphere was great!

looking forward to August and the new December show

I love the fact that I can just hop on a couple of buses to get to this one rather than pay for flights and hotels like I do for other ones. The line up last year was great, I'd wanted to meet Gareth David-Lloyd for ages and I had a fantastic time. It also introduced me to the world of conventions, and thanks to that I've met some of my favourite stars from many different tv shows.

Thank you Showmasters!

I for one am very excited about this and can't wait! The lineup's already great for me, and I think the Saturday party should be an absolute highlight given the ones at Eclipse.

Come on time, come oooon!