How do you get the tickets?

You will get a letter with your registration number about two weeks before the event.

When you arrive at the event, you take said letter and some form of photo ID to the registration desk (which usually is in the main hotel lobby). They will then find your registration pack in a stack - it is numbered and contains your photo shoot tickets and other goodies. :chair:

You will get a letter with your registration number about two weeks before the event.

When you arrive at the event, you take said letter and some form of photo ID to the registration desk (which usually is in the main hotel lobby). They will then find your registration pack in a stack - it is numbered and contains your photo shoot tickets and other goodies. :chair:

What happens if the only form of photo ID I've got is a student pass which expires in August? I haven't a passport and I don't drive. Will the student card still be ok do you think?

er.. Some people don't have photo ids. For example I've got the old type of driving licence (no photo on it, but perfectly valid).

You'll need to wait for Jola to confirm about the student card, sorry.

It was said on here before that ideally it should be a photo ID. But I guess if you don't have one any valid ID will do. I'm really not sure about the student card.

As you see in my profile, I am from Germany. There's totally different ID rules here compared to the UK. Here you have to have an ID card once you've reached a certain age, or you can be fined. And those ID cards all have a photo on them.

What happens if the only form of photo ID I've got is a student pass which expires in August? I haven't a passport and I don't drive. Will the student card still be ok do you think?

The expiry date doesn't matter so much - photo ID is better for us as it proves who you are.