The entertainment at Eclipse 2

No that Michael Jackson person and Madonna one at c13 party (don't no if it was same person) was sh!t and I hope we don't have another one. DJ all night seems like a plan to me ;). Also woopwoop HAYDEN'S HERO happy and not swearing at everyone and calling me fat rofl :P

ahh yes if you where one of the people i sh!t on the other day i do aplogise for my sh!tty mood swing lmao! i was having a rather bad day and happend to let it out on the forum. i am now LOLing at myself rather alot. thank moses i deleted that thread. ahha XD

so yeah

sorry

im a nice dude really XD

Edited by HAYDEN'S HERO

No that Michael Jackson person and Madonna one at c13 party (don't no if it was same person) was sh!t and I hope we don't have another one. DJ all night seems like a plan to me :YAHOO:. Also woopwoop HAYDEN'S HERO happy and not swearing at everyone and calling me fat rofl :dance:

ahh yes if you where one of the people i sh!t on the other day i do aplogise for my sh!tty mood swing lmao! i was having a rather bad day and happend to let it out on the forum. i am now LOLing at myself rather alot. thank moses i deleted that thread. ahha XD

so yeah

sorry

im a nice dude really XD

:dance: Did you call our Selby fat. He's skinnier than me. :D

I was wondering what the entertainment is this year?

like we should do things like acting out scenes from heroes haha

or like at the parties, did anyone think that the last evening party on the sunday sounded better before then all we got was a woman dressed as mr jackson... it was funny for like 15 mins then she/he got annoying. I did love mrs petrellis intro tho it was classic.

Also when we are waiting in lines for photoshoots and stuff or if we have to wait around does anyone think ther should be a little room where heroes is constantly played and you can walk in and out?

Just some things to pass the time really. Me and my mate had 4 hours to pass at eclipse 1.

PS i dont mean to sounds grouchy i was just saying lol. Eclipse 1 was one of the best conventions i have been to.

Just want to make sure Eclipse 2 is a riot XD

IM SO EXCITED!!!

To be honest I thought the parties were a bit lacking compared with other events. Personally I didn't like the live music idea and I thought that the disco was very disjointed, as the music being played seemed to jump all over the place. If the DJ could stick to a certain genre for a while, then the disco would pick up some momentum, rather than jumping from something like Steps to the Prodigy for example, which seemed to happen quite a lot at Eclipse 1.

the MJ impersonator would have been fine IMO if he/she'd only done a couple of songs, it went on too long and everyone got bored and drifted away. I was in the bar for the band so cant comment on that, no idea if they were any good or not. I dont think live entertainment is particularly necessary, however a good DJ defintely is.

kenny just needs to have any flat surface and he can fall on it floor vader is the evoloution...

but yeah the band at glasgow were good , kenny def liked being seranaded ...

I think there was just generally a lot of falling over and falling off benches as we rested and got lost trying to get out just after the bin vomit episode.

I think that's a memory, it might just be my brain inventing stuff to fill the gaps.