Latest Guest Pete Postlethwaite

showmasters

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, I'm in a mischevious mood. To be honest I was more addressing those who were saying 'not impressed' and the usual rubbish we get EVERY announcement, rather than you who did actually put in your two pennies worth in a reasonable manner. Yes, that is unlike me, but as I said, I'm an a-hole who is feeling very contrary tonight.

But anyway...

VERY EXCITED! :dance::D

*ignores people who have to respond to EVERY SINGLE POST EVEN IF IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEM*

HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!! Anyone who knows me knows that my favourite film of all time is.... The Usual Suspects. Has been since the day I saw it. AAAARGH! Not only that, but he is one of the most awesome and memorable actors alive!!!!!!!!!!

I totally respect those who don't know/like him but appreciate how enormous this announcement is... but haters and whiners can just bugger off. :dance:

I'm going to have to totally rethink my life to try and get to see all this bloody amazing guests! What the hell is going on Showmasters??? It's insane! All these people under the same roof! *head explodes*

For crying out loud, some of you please just don't bother!

If you aren't happy, say it elsewhere, don't bloody moan about it in this AMAZING ACTOR'S thread. I'm so fed up with all the negative rubbish on this forum.

When a Stargate or Red Dwarf etc actor is announced, I'm not interested .... but at no point would I go into that thread and moan about that guest. This is a signing event for all genres and mediums. This is not just for one particular fandom, so expect to get people that aren't involved in things you aren't a fan of.

This man is one of the greatest British actors currently working in TV and film. I'm very proud that he has carved such an impressive career both here and in the US.

Thank you very much Showmasters, you've created the greatest weekend that will ever be :dance:

If anyone goes down the route of "I'm allowed an opinion" .. then fine. But post it elsewhere and stop being so disrespectful. It must be hard work getting actors of this calibre to appear, so well done SM!

:D

I can't believe people are on here saying they don't know who PETE F***ING POSTLETHWAITE...

Agreed. I can understand not recognising the name, but I instantly recognise him in film his voice is quite distinctive too.

That probably sounds snobbish :whistling:

:whistling: I love how you all arrive one after the other ..

LOL I just got in and saw your facebook then Tara rang and I was WHAT?????

LOL. Lee text me and I was like WT HOLY F???? *logs on* *vomits with excitement*

BEEPING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

xxxxxxx

You did Vido! Tara rang me after seeing your Facebook status, and asked me to check...needless to say, I think my neighbours may have thought someone was being killed when I saw this thread. SO much screaming, lol :whistling:

Really? Why? I've never heard of him :P

You did Vido! Tara rang me after seeing your Facebook status, and asked me to check...needless to say, I think my neighbours may have thought someone was being killed when I saw this thread. SO much screaming, lol :P

Has he done an FB status? lol. I never said facebook! I text him about meeting Will Smith and Jason Bateman and he replied with " ... and I'm reading about this Pete Postlethwaite announcement".

I THREW UP IN EXCITEMENT.

:whistling::P:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Has he done an FB status? lol. I never said facebook!

There ya go - proof I'm an FB addict. Got it on the brain :whistling:

"Two households, both alike in dignity, in fair Verona, where we lay our scene. From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, a pair of star-crossed lovers take their life"

...I need part of that quoted by him.

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

You did Vido! Tara rang me after seeing your Facebook status, and asked me to check...needless to say, I think my neighbours may have thought someone was being killed when I saw this thread. SO much screaming, lol :P

Has he done an FB status? lol. I never said facebook! I text him about meeting Will Smith and Jason Bateman and he replied with " ... and I'm reading about this Pete Postlethwaite announcement".

I THREW UP IN EXCITEMENT.

:whistling::P:YAHOO::YAHOO:

JASON BATEMAN??!!!!!! OMG YOU LUCKY THING!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go - proof I'm an FB addict. Got it on the brain :P

"Two households, both alike in dignity, in fair Verona, where we lay our scene. From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, a pair of star-crossed lovers take their life"

Aww :whistling:

There ya go - proof I'm an FB addict. Got it on the brain :P

I'm getting 3 things signed by him. Money means nothing to me now. I DON'T CARE! :whistling:

Oh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy god!!!!!!!!!!!!!