Michael Biehn For LFCC 2008

Kiwi 7

With all the Aliens' guests announced, I think Michael Biehn would be a great guest for LFCC 2008.

He's starred in so many amazing films, I think he'd appeal to all types of movie lovers.

I'd also love to meet him because he's in my top ten favourite actors.

Does anyone else agree? :P

I would love to meet him again, I was so daunted the last time that I didn't really say anything! And now I can mention the Magnificent Seven and Planet Terror too (which would also work with Tom Savini, would it not? ;) )

I tried selling his Planet Terror screen used costume recently which I own and had no interest at all

You'd probably wanna wait a while for people to have seen the film and have a fanbase built. It was less than a year ago when the movie came out.

You'd probably wanna wait a while for people to have seen the film and have a fanbase built. It was less than a year ago when the movie came out.

Very true, Planet Terror was a great film amd Biehn was really cool, Don't think many have seen it yet.

It would still be hard to sell the costume for a great amount though as it's just an ordinary sheriff outfit and not something really unique like Cpl. Hicks' costume from Aliens (1986), a film that has been around for over 20 yrs and has built a very strong and loyal fanbase since.