Dan Ackroyd Please - John Landis Connection

MikeDonovan

• 4 weeks later...
Can you imagine a 'Blues Brothers' poster/DVD/pic signed by director Landis and Aykroyd! Or even better, a photoshoot!

I'd keep looking at it thinking that someone was missing and it would make me kinda sad... :firedevil:

Edited by nicky

Can you imagine a 'Blues Brothers' poster/DVD/pic signed by director Landis and Aykroyd! Or even better, a photoshoot!

I'd keep looking at it thinking that someone was missing and it would make me kinda sad... :firedevil:

I though that after watching the opening titles of Blues Brothers 2000. i've never seen a sequel with so many dedications at the start:

Belushi, Candy, Calloway

I guess you could now add James Brown, Ray Charles(?) and probably others.

It would have been interesting to ask Landis about the original plan for Blues Brothers 2 with Jim Belushi as Steve Blues.

Agreed - but I'm sure Carrie Fisher will turn up again - that might soften the blow a bit.