Pets

zebredy

My flat is a bit too small for pets but we used to have mother and son kitties called Missie and Grape respectively. Both are with the great kitty in the sky now :thumbup:

I claim part ownership in my sisters animals seeing as I end up helping her out so often by cat sitting and showing.

So I have a part share in a tabby cat called Snuffy

blinky.jpg

and in 2 ponies called Galaxy (part Welsh) and Sol (part Arab) who's being sold, hopefully to be replaced by a Connemarra.

Connemarra's are gorgeous. My mum has a part cob Mister (his pic is at the top of the page) and at the moment I'm lookign at a thorough bred called Dante. Looking at another horse on Sunday too. How many hhs is Galaxy and is it a he/she. Just being nosey thats all.

God, now you're testing me. Gal is 19 yo and I'm not sure of her height but she's probably somewhere over 12, Sol is 13.5 I think. My sister has wanted a Connemarra for ages, she likes native ponies.

I saw the pic of Mister, he's lovely, he's got a sweet face. I like the name Dante, get that one :thumbup:

God, now you're testing me. Gal is 19 yo and I'm not sure of her height but she's probably somewhere over 12, Sol is 13.5 I think. My sister has wanted a Connemarra for ages, she likes native ponies.

I saw the pic of Mister, he's lovely, he's got a sweet face. I like the name Dante, get that one :thumbup:

I do like Dante thing is he is 16.1 which is alil bigger than my mums 14.2hh. Got a video of me riding him on utube. Will give u the link. Didn't do too well as I haven't ridden in so long. My boyfriend aint too go at filming either so its a bit jumpy.

• 3 weeks later...

I got two cats, they are sisters, Ones called Bam Bam and she is black n white.

The other is called Tuuli and she is mainly black with some ginger.

BamBam likes to eat everything and anything.

Tuuli is a fussy eater, only eats some cat foods.

I have a golder retriever, and one brown ligt poodle she is buffy^^

and my cousin have much 3parrots,2cockatiels, and two dogs,one cat, and she was rabbits and hamsters... and i have had one chinchilla...she is very beautiful...

www.myspace.com/chrissy_tigreece... and I love riding the horse ,but tired ^^

l_8b0b69d492964e1ae507ee6b37a6bc14.jpg

l_de91f741cf0a62a1964c142d033cac18.jpg

iru

l_f8da141569c2f3ded16c5cc4885a5dc9.jpg

l_08a7ff317040726de55ae2df2cbbe16c.jpg

l_c62d7b3a53dd00009495893226383112.jpg

buffy

l_4416a87708a7125e1c341e2125265e80.jpg

l_3cfc2b5f62bb9d1fd090de5de194fc77.jpg

l_2acedc004e69e7f4c233eecfb4171727.jpg

princesa^^

l_fa89555aa17af4f666da4a6346512a14.jpg

Edited by chrissy_spain

• 2 weeks later...

i live on an old farm so all the animals there are pets because all they do is lie in a field and eat lol

so that about 100 sheep i am not even going to begin on names though most of them do have one lol

i also have 2 dogs pip and jake

1 fish

2 cats tabith and bolou

two cats, one black and white called Mookie, one black called Greebo (yes, she is as evil as her namesake)

one dog, a chocolate lab called Amber, but we're getting another one soon

two russian hamsters called Fatso and Baldy-bum (he has a skin problem and is totally bald)

one poison arrow frog

one peacock day gecko

about three hundred guppies (they keep breeding)

and

one husband - does he count?

We have 2 cats one that was abandonned hes called micky he is 2 and we have Motley who is 7 months old he lives up to his name sake Motley crue lol.

We have a 9 week old Jack russell called Tia she is soo cute love her however any training tips would be greatly welcome ;)

Hey, until they breed an animal that can wipe it's backside, do the dishes, cook and clean up behind itself..plus get a job..I am staying pet free.. ;)