Karen Allen and Malcolm McDowell

Kiwi 7

I'm going LFCC on the Saturday.

I'm going to be meeting both Karen Allen and Malcolm McDowell.

I would really like a photo with each of them for my website.

I can understand SM restricting photos across the table when a particular guest is very busy. If I think that is going to happen, I buy a photoshoot.

The thing is, neither of them is doing a photoshoot on the Saturday. Now, if photos are restricted, what am I going to do? I'll miss out.

Is there any chance of them each doing a photoshoot on the Saturday?

Any help would be great. :P

Im pretty sure if you get there early enough youll have a very good chance at getting photos at the table.I dont know if ive mentioned it recently, but i was number 2 in the que at Manchester last year.Basically....if your determined enough and willing to get up early.It can be done!

Im pretty sure if you get there early enough youll have a very good chance at getting photos at the table.I dont know if ive mentioned it recently, but i was number 2 in the que at Manchester last year.Basically....if your determined enough and willing to get up early.It can be done!

Not necessarily. Sometimes it's "no posed photos" right from the start.

I remember Nick Brendon at C6 wasn't doing posed photos even on a Friday morning.

Any more help would be great. :clap:

We'll all come on here and tell you what you want to hear if you like, but as you well know, it's impossible to forecast busy-ness. Karen Allen sat doing her knitting at MK last time (!) But will a new Indy change that ? Who knows ! It's unusual though for people to do photoshoots both days - or if they do, it's announced this way from the start. You will just have to wait to see. It's the kind of hobby where you are always running the risk of not getting a pic with ....