Season 2 DVD Release

Phoenix Will Rise

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 2 will be availabl on DVD, on the 28th July.

The info I've read so far says that all 11 episodes will be on 1 disc, it will also cost about 1/2 the price the season 1 boxset cost at release (£26.99).

11 episodes on 1 disc :P

thats what it said on HMVs website!

and how do showmasters manage to always schedule LFCC on a date before the Heroes Boxset comes out, the did it by a month last year, only 1 week in it this time round.

Edited by Quinny83

If anyone doesn't have Season 1 yet, it's only £29.99 on play.com. =)

And actually down to £24.93 (R2) on a couple of sites now ;)

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/8252721.htm

And the price comparison for Season 2 if anyone's interested:

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/8255674.htm

(£24.99 so far)

Keep on eye on prices both at Asda and Sainsburys as they heavily discount for the first week.

Season 2 will be availabl on DVD, on the 28th July.

The info I've read so far says that all 11 episodes will be on 1 disc, it will also cost about 1/2 the price the season 1 boxset cost at release (£26.99).

RRP is £34.99

This seems to be a generic early artwork photo going around. There is another one with a blue background and characters standing.

Also, if you visit sites such as Woolworths, WH Smiths, HMV, Zaavi, Play, Amazon and other online sellers via a Google search, you will see that some big online sellers have different pictures.

RRP is £34.99

Every Website I've found it on has it listed at £25.99

Are you looking at the selling price or the Recommended Retail Price?

Check out Play.com, Amazon.co.uk etc and you will see different prices.

Play.com

Amazon.co.uk

HMV

All of these 3 main online sellers have the RRP set at £34.99 and a lesser selling price.

Kristen is not on the front cover or david anders hmp the cheek :D rubbish artwork but i guess it's what's inside that counts haha hope there's some good extras maybe a blooper reel hehe

But yeah really stupid not to have the new characters on the box set wow way to make them feel loved

Kristen is not on the front cover or david anders hmp the cheek :P rubbish artwork but i guess it's what's inside that counts haha hope there's some good extras maybe a blooper reel hehe

But yeah really stupid not to have the new characters on the box set wow way to make them feel loved

:D

Well it's not usually to have guest stars on the cover, I think the norm is to feature the regular cast. Though I would have loved Kristen and especially David on the front. But it has Sylar which overall makes me happy, but I would have preferred his whole body and not just the head so I could have ogled more. :WINCE:

Kristen is not on the front cover or david anders hmp the cheek :P rubbish artwork but i guess it's what's inside that counts haha hope there's some good extras maybe a blooper reel hehe

:poki:

Well it's not usually to have guest stars on the cover, I think the norm is to feature the regular cast. Though I would have loved Kristen and especially David on the front. But it has Sylar which overall makes me happy, but I would have preferred his whole body and not just the head so I could have ogled more. :WINCE:

David and Dania are regular cast though, aren't they?

When will it be released in the US??

Their boxsets always tend to be better?

Hopefully on the UK one they mite put the Eclipse's convention on it as an extra??

:WINCE:

August 26 is the release date for the Blu-Ray though, wasn't it? Which is a general date a lot of those sets get released. Maybe the regular DVDs get released earlier? Amazon.co.uk lists July 28 as release date if that's reliable.