People have asked about Brian May

altaz

Many people have asked if Brian May can come.

Dr Brian May is a very busy person.

However, I am at Patricks next week for a week and I have already faxed and asked Patrick to ask him, I will check up while there.

I doubt that he will be able to attend but I will do my best to find out one way or another and let people know when I return.

Simon Rundle

Edited by equinox

• 2 weeks later...

In an interview Brian May did he said he hated autographing things as when he has to say no or needs to go people get irate.

I would live to meet him though but as people have said on here he is a busy man.

Roger Taylor anyone?

In an interview Brian May did he said he hated autographing things as when he has to say no or needs to go people get irate.

I would live to meet him though but as people have said on here he is a busy man.

Roger Taylor anyone?

I caught him on a book signing tour for Bang! He was very gracious - signed 2 books, and signed my tour programme, and personalized. Even had a quick chat with him. Lovely bloke!

100% behind Roger Taylor! Anyone associated with Rock Music *please*....

I'd love to meet anyone from Queen.

I'd especially like to meet Roger Taylor, because I own the drum sticks he used at Live Aid.

Just imagine how much they'd be worth with his signature on them.

How did you get hold of them Kiwi??? :headscratch:

I'm a mahoosive Queen fan, I own pretty much every CD album/ singles they have- and solo stuff. But I can't afford to get a lot of the pricey stuff, like from their website, or autographs :( Just manage some good ebay deals lol (stupid student lack of money boo). But yes, I love queen lol, I'd love to meet any of the 3 (I refuse to accept that dude they tour with as part of queen- you can't replace Freddie boo)... but I realise it is highly unlikely!

How did you get hold of them Kiwi??? :headscratch:

I'm a mahoosive Queen fan, I own pretty much every CD album/ singles they have- and solo stuff. But I can't afford to get a lot of the pricey stuff, like from their website, or autographs :( Just manage some good ebay deals lol (stupid student lack of money boo). But yes, I love queen lol, I'd love to meet any of the 3 (I refuse to accept that dude they tour with as part of queen- you can't replace Freddie boo)... but I realise it is highly unlikely!

I bought a large amount of Queen collectables in one of the lots at Bamfords Auctioneers and Valuers in 2007.

http://www.bamfords-auctions.co.uk/Default.asp

James Lewis, who's regularly on programmes such as Bargin Hunt and Flog It, was the auctioneer.

He told me that he knew the seller personally, and could vouch for all the items being genuine.

The lot included many fantastic items:

A genuine Freddie Mercury signed photo.

Roger Taylor's drum sticks.

Original newspaper cuttings and tickets.

Records, videos, tapes, CDs, books and magazines.

An original Live Aid advertising board.

Fan club magazines and leaflets.

Banners.

Pin badges.

Toys.

.....and so much more.

I'm a die-hard Queen fan and I'm pleased to own so many interesting collectables.

mercuryautograph500gx9.jpg

My Freddie Mercury autograph.

ive met both Roger and Brian in the past, both have been happy to sign and pose for photos if they had time, sadly i wasnt a photo type then but i got random stuff signed. (didnt expect to see them when i did so didnt have cd's and such like to get done)

Anyone going to LFACC soon will be close to Freddie Mercurys home.

(Now lived in by Mary Austin).

I popped there last time and it is odd in the sense that Mercury actually lived there!

I can understand this whole Elvis and Graceland thing now!

Can we at least get Spike Edney who worked with Queen for years and years and pops up in live gigs all the time on piano and guitar etc....?

• 4 weeks later...