What about James Bond Guests????

Guest Dr jones

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer Roger Moore would be a well good guest!!! Imagine getting to meet him, a real Bond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D Yer Jane Seymour would be cool as well.

OH i never new about Roger Moore being taken ill!!! Hopefully he'll be ok because he looks like a really freindly person and was a great bond.

Yer alan cumming would be a good guest, would please the xmen fans aswell. Also Sonny Caldinez would be a could guest! :firedevil:

Wot about the guy who plays Baron Samedi and the Julius W Harris the guy who played Tee Hee in Live and let die. They would be cool guests

I think Robert Davi is a great guest well done showmastes!!! i would love to see more Bond guests and especailly guests who have their first ever appearance at C4, or bond guests that hardly either do signings. that would be cool.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HONOUR BLACKMAN WELL DONE SHOWMASTERS AND THANKS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

yer thats true but a few are still doing things, honour blackman had a cameo in bridgett jones's diary and still does commerical stuff and diane rigg is still acting.

I know you've got robert davi and honour blackman which is great but can we please have a few more bond guests??? :( If not just 1 will do pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 1 month later...

Allegedly Tanya Roberts is doing a convention in november in the UK. I went to check the website, but it appears to be down ;) .... I wouldnt like to post the web address on here as it may offend showmasters...does anyone know if this is true or not ??? Its the same convention that Tippi Hedron was at if this is any help :wub:

• 1 month later...
Allegedly Tanya Roberts is doing a convention in november in the UK. I went to check the website, but it appears to be down :angry: .... I wouldnt like to post the web address on here as it may offend showmasters...does anyone know if this is true or not ??? Its the same convention that Tippi Hedron was at if this is any help :rolleyes:

hi there - if u mean autographica.co.uk it was hacked recently, but tanya will be there. the site should be back up now. she will also be at the nec, birmingham on 29 + 30th november - their bond list is amazing. burt kwouk, zena marshall, shirley eaton, richard kiel, etc.....

memorabilia.co.uk

is the place to look..... i am sure SM will not mind ;)

he was in x2 also. apparently chris is not into the signing thing. forbidden planet managed it a while go though !!

yaphet kotto would be great - the first black bond villain

does anyone know if he is into conventions ?? is he still alive ??

he would also please the fans of the alien franchise.

sean bean - bond an LOTR - has he been mentioned yet ?? :rolleyes:

big bad borimir - ONE HUNDRED AND EIIIIIIIIIGHTYY !! UNLUCKY !

THEY SHOULD HAVE REWRITTEN IT AND GOT RID OF VIGGO !!

CAN;T wait 2c honour and davi tomorrow. god bless the little hobbits for the distraction.