What about James Bond Guests????

Guest Dr jones

yer i'd like to meet Valire leon. she was in 2 bond movies. the bigger part in Never say never again which i didnt really like. and the hotel recepionist in Spy who loved me.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi showmasters i just wanted to know do you actaully read the posts we put up?? IF you do please please please please please can you get some Bond guests to turn up to C4, espically ones from the older original fims!!! :yoda: PLEASE

• Showmasters Admin
Hi showmasters i just wanted to know do you actaully read the posts we put up?? IF you do please please please please please can you get some Bond guests to turn up to C4, espically ones from the older original fims!!! :yoda: PLEASE

Hello Dr Jones!

We do indeed read the posts on the forum. We try to see as many as possible, although obviously a few slip by.

Anyway, suffice it to say that Lawrence Makoare may well not be our last Bond guest for C4!!!!!!!!

Mark

Showmasters

oh exciting, maybe more bond guests YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks showmasters for replying its nice to know you read the posts. Thanks

Showmasters, is the next guest going to be Rosamund Pike??? I hope so! Im sure she would come if shes not doing anything and you ask very very nice. She's a wonderful woman and very kind!

Please can we have lots more Bond guests! I hope we see many at the show.

Rock on the rock. I hope there are loads more Bond guests at C4. Are you a big Bond fan???

Yes I do like all the Bond films and I hope to see loads of actors from them and not neccessarily sooooooo many Star Wars and Harry Potter and LOTR actors ;) Although I do like them too a little bit...

I hope Lawrence Makoare has photo of him from bond otherwise i'll be very angry :lol: . Do you reckon there will be a big que to meet him??

Yer they'd be cool. Whatt about cast from Diamonds Are Forever :yoda: and A View To A Kill :blink: . Christopher Walken lol (phat chance.)

Anyone agree??

A View To A Kill , Tanya Roberts, Fiona Fullerton, Patrick Bauchau, & Alison Doody who I think was also in Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade.

Diamons are Forever: Trina Parks (Thumper) Donna Garrat (Bambi) Lana Wood (Plenty O'Toole) Jill St. John who I think was the first american actress to be cast as a Bond girl. Putter Smith & Bruce Glover ( Mr Kidd & Mr Wint) would be great guests but not sure if there would sufficent interest to make cast from older films viable.

Yes i totally agree with you on Alison Doody from A View To A Kill. She was so cool and was in Indiana Jones. She'd be a great guest. :firedevil:

She was also going 2 play Eomer in Lord of the rings but turned it down. Also Papillon soo soo :yoda: who played Pan ho who was the other chinese lady that hanged around with Alison Doody in A View To A Kill.

Yer Trina Parks (Thumper) from Diamonds are forever was cool as well, got to fight with Sean Connery. She'd be a cool guest and Donna Garrat (Bambi) as well. :yoda:

Hopefully the next guest will be a bond one from one of the original movies!!! That would really make me happy :help::wacko::o

Hint hint showmasters

Hopefully the next guest will be a bond one from one of the original movies!!! That would really make me happy :rolleyes::angel::D

Hint hint showmasters

do you mean the golden oldies when you say original? Like Christopher Lee and Ursula andreas for example?

Yer originals i mean golden oldies. i love them, the classics. Christopher Lee would be a well gd guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!