• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...and my photo shows he has them too.....definitely moobs on show at eclipse.

However.....if I may change the subject.....what a lovely picture of Mr Anders!;) How low are his shorts?!?!?! Sorry - my mind is always destined to be in the gutter :lol:

And I'm sure the weight of the water on his shorts pulled them lower... :D

Yep...and my photo shows he has them too.....definitely moobs on show at eclipse.

However.....if I may change the subject.....what a lovely picture of Mr Anders!:whistling: How low are his shorts?!?!?! Sorry - my mind is always destined to be in the gutter :huh:

tracy its ok david already knows your in love with is crotch he was there when you said it lol!

and kenny sneeaky sneaky with the pics lol there in the sarmy already lol im sure that will make p.e happy lol

...wha, I... but... ah.. *swoons* **faints***

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/R...08_03160065.jpg

You might remember them, there's a pic of them, Ros and Mark, awesome people.

They'll never read this, they're total technophobes;)

Woaaaaaah, I spent a while chatting to them too! Really lovely people and now you have said I can really see the resemblance to her Dad! That is very cool to know. Thanks Kenny, 'oh wonderous fountain of useless knowledge'! Hahaha! :WINCE:

That's a bit unfair - calling Roz and Mark technophobes - Roz is a SArmy member!!

They were really good fun - esp Fri night when they turned up as Sylar victims.

I am still in contact with Roz - she's gonna try and tag along with "Dad" at LFCC and if we don't see her there we'll see them in November.

They were really good fun, the best conversation I had the whole weekend was the evening I spent with them on the Sunday night! I only said the technophobes thing because when we were exchanging email addresses and whatnot, Mark commented that they never use computers and the like anyway:p

I think Mr Quinto has moobs, he just dresses better than Mr Anders to hide them :D ....and he will so taste of coconuts.

Natalie can check out Brian Blessed moobs - I expect they will be epic!

Quinny.....now don't upset us or we will take the moob measure to you at LFCC! lol :D

:P RUN, RUUUNNN! The MBI are coming to get me AGGHHHHHHHHHH! :uhoh:

Edited by Quinny83

I think Mr Quinto has moobs, he just dresses better than Mr Anders to hide them ;) ....and he will so taste of coconuts.

Im going with Paula and saying he tastes like pineaple...maybe different parts of him taste different though?

Silly me, i expected Milo to be busier than Hayden, so i ran to him and got like ticket 100+, same for jack and adrien, got to Hayden and ended up with like ticket 500+ and by 5pm still hadnt got her and had to go home : (

To be fair though, im slightly glad because from what i hear it wasnt a full signiture anyway and she was really tired so...

next time : )

Yeah, like me who paid £20 F****** quid to get "hayd" and she didnt even look up and notice any of us were there.

anywho, LFFC was one of the best cons for me, purely for my epically long conversation with Milo :thumbup:

ive met him 3 times now, yayayyayay :YAHOO: