Dr Who filming in Gloucester

sazzra

They were indeed filming the christmas special. I was there every night and was there until 5am on Tues and Weds. Got to learn a lot about the episode and it is going to be amazing

CASTING NEWS SPOILERS

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

David Morrisey, Velile Tshabalala are the good people and Dirvla Kerwin is bad. Also the return of the Cybermen plus a new breed of cybers.

And don't forget the BIG RETURN of one past DW star..

Sorry, as far as I am aware DT is the only returning star, unless you count the returning villian.

Emma, we were in Gloucester on the Wed night! :)

We did not hand around as David T left after the 1st scene

In the past though I have waited till 4am watching the filming - awsome!

Lisa

It was manic on Weds whilst David was around, as soon as he left it really calmed down. We got to see so much of what was going on and have got a really good idea of what the episode is about, to a certain extent anyway.

We had a good chat with some of the crew as well which was great. Ive been to other locations where the crew and security have been a bit off but the Gloucester shoot was without a doubt the best one Ive been to so far.

I also got Catherine Tate's autograph right at the end of the night, without her being there, which was fantastic.

Edited by emma_w

Sorry, as far as I am aware DT is the only returning star, unless you count the returning villian.

Lisa

It was manic on Weds whilst David was around, as soon as he left it really calmed down. We got to see so much of what was going on and have got a really good idea of what the episode is about, to a certain extent anyway.

We had a good chat with some of the crew as well which was great. Ive been to other locations where the crew and security have been a bit off but the Gloucester shoot was without a doubt the best one Ive been to so far.

I also got Catherine Tate's autograph right at the end of the night, without her being there, which was fantastic.

We were in Gloucester till about 1030ish that night... we had a long chat with Danny the sfx supervisor who is just lovely and was happy to chat for ages about the ep and eps in Series 4....

Lucky you getting Catherine's auto.... I really would love to meet her and tell her how awsome Donna is this year!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa

We were in Gloucester till about 1030ish that night... we had a long chat with Danny the sfx supervisor who is just lovely and was happy to chat for ages about the ep and eps in Series 4....

Lucky you getting Catherine's auto.... I really would love to meet her and tell her how awsome Donna is this year!!!!

I'd have loved to have met her as well, we got lucky that myself and my friend became well known to some of the crew, one crew member in particular remembered me from Cardiff the week before, and they had a few promotional cards that Catherine had signed and so he gave them to us.

Danny is a lovely guy to chat too, although he thinks Im crazy, fingers crossed he'll have forgotten me when he is back in Glos in a couple of weeks.