Rocky Horror Picture Show cast reunion?

graeme2020uk

Would be nice............maybe even try get Tim Curry? One of my favourite actors of all time. A real cult british movie,probably has the biggest fanbase and following in the world...........yes Heroes fans and Trekkies its true!!!!!!!! I think all of them have done conventions before and Tim himself did the 20th Anniversary one.Plus Richard O'Brien has a new tv show coming up......

To quote Tim Bisley from Spaced - "I hate it! It's boil-in-the-bag perversion for sexually repressed accountants and first-year drama students with too many posters of Betty Blue, The Blues Brothers, Big Blue and Blue Velvet on their blue bloody walls!"

Yeah, that would be amazing! I don't think this is breaking any rules as it's not a rival event as such (sorry if it is), but I hear Susan Sarandon is going to be the premier of Speed Racer in Leicester Sq on Tuesday!

Edited by Charmer

I cant see why it couldnt happen.I think they all done big conventions in America together.This could be the first british one where a group of them are together. Considering Tim Currys huge body of work theres a huge fanbase for him other than this movie.

Richard O'Brien is the only one who ever has and ever will make money off of RHPS.Hes in the country.

And with the cosplay people a huge deal could be made out it.Would be great fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant see why it couldnt happen.I think they all done big conventions in America together.This could be the first british one where a group of them are together. Considering Tim Currys huge body of work theres a huge fanbase for him other than this movie.

Richard O'Brien is the only one who ever has and ever will make money off of RHPS.Hes in the country.

And with the cosplay people a huge deal could be made out it.Would be great fun.

Some are more likely than others in fairness. Sadly I think we can forget about Susan Sarandon.

Perhaps i could even do a Q&A on my own and discuss what was going through my mind at the time the idea popped into my head,what i was eating at the time and what i was doing. Then obviously i can answer your fan related questions, perhaps we could get some 8X10s made of me? :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

That would be amazing! I've seen the last two stage versions and , at the last one, Richard O'Brien came on stage and performed the Timewarp on electric guitar - absolute class! The movie is one of my favourites and to see the cast together would be great, but especially the legend that is Tim Curry.