Gareth David-Lloyd. (Please.)

Tya

Having seen and heard a bit about John and Gareth's panel with Naoko at Comic Con, you so have to get GDL on stage with John at the Hub. Surely you are not going to be outdone by the Americans SM. They got Jack and Ianto on the same stage for an hour and a half panel,...the Americans always seem to get the best of this kind of thing so please SM let's have Gareth?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen and heard a bit about John and Gareth's panel with Naoko at Comic Con, you so have to get GDL on stage with John at the Hub. Surely you are not going to be outdone by the Americans SM. They got Jack and Ianto on the same stage for an hour and a half panel,...the Americans always seem to get the best of this kind of thing so please SM let's have Gareth?

Hear, hear! :angel:

I so agree. John and Gareth do make a great double act. And I'd like Eve to be there too. I suppose there's little chance of getting Burn now, but I really don't think the convention would be complete without the three current lead characters.

*Crosses fingers, toes and everything else***

I so agree. John and Gareth do make a great double act. And I'd like Eve to be there too. I suppose there's little chance of getting Burn now, but I really don't think the convention would be complete without the three current lead characters.

*Crosses fingers, toes and everything else***

Personally I'm not bothered about Eve, lovely girl that she is, at least I'd much rather we got Gareth if there's a choice, although it would be nice to have both. Most conventions don't get all the lead characters so not too fussed about that. I'm not expecting that will happen at all.

I would be astonished if we ever saw Burn at a convention frankly but you never know.

• 3 weeks later...