Important - Online Shop Ordering

Jola

Can I just ask that when you place an order in the online shop, that you make sure you input your FULL postal address please?

I am getting an increasing number of orders with house numbers missing, post codes missing and street names missing.......

The shop is not automated to find your address if you only partially input the details (alot of you are just putting in a house number and town/postcode) :WINCE:

This means I have to spend ages on the Royal Mail website trying to locate your full and proper address to ensure the envelopes are addressed correctly.

Thanks.

It isnt Stephen.Its this lot bein too lazy to fill out the forms correctly.All it means is they wont get their tickets.You cant predict someones house number or postcode.If it was me and i was paying money id double check everything to make sure everything was perfect.Oh ive just realised you from Glasgow,how are you? Which part are you in? Im in the south side.

It isnt Stephen.Its this lot bein too lazy to fill out the forms correctly.All it means is they wont get their tickets.You cant predict someones house number or postcode.If it was me and i was paying money id double check everything to make sure everything was perfect.Oh ive just realised you from Glasgow,how are you? Which part are you in? Im in the south side.

Yes but there should be a way so they can make it so that there are certain box's like a box for your postcode and house number, that have to be filled in or you can't move to the next screen, lots of websites have that feature.

They use star sybols '*' next to things or lines people have to fill in, would it be that hard to impliment something like that here. Might be I don't know.

:thumbup:

LLAP :crying:

you need to re word the form then showmaster as the form only says house number and postcode, i put in my full address but thats cause i saw that it was a good idea to put it all in...

( my sign in isnt working on the shop for some reason)

you need to re word the form then showmaster as the form only says house number and postcode

No it doesn't - it asks for the following:

Street/House No: (So this is where you put your house number AND the name of the road :blink:

Postcode

Town

Country

you need to re word the form then showmaster as the form only says house number and postcode

No it doesn't - it asks for the following:

Street/House No: (So this is where you put your house number AND the name of the road :thumbup:

Postcode

Town

Country

so it does( im being dumb please forgive me) but i can see why people are having a bit of trouble its the / bit .... i woud take that as a or rather than a and....

just speaking from own past, an old site of mine the payment page was playing up doing that.

LOL I'm south side as well

You'd think i'd know by now..........but........can you tell me when the on-line shop closes please ?? I did look in the FAQ's but couldn't see it :(

Cheers :o

The exact date hasn't been set yet, but it's usually two weeks before the event.

You'd think i'd know by now..........but........can you tell me when the on-line shop closes please ?? I did look in the FAQ's but couldn't see it :(

Cheers :o

The exact date hasn't been set yet, but it's usually two weeks before the event.

Cheers, i'll keep a look out :)

Just realised, I only put the house number/postal code in :vader:

I sent an email as I'm worried now..... Whats the best way to ensure you have my correct address.

Sorry for any confusion,

Thanks.

NWK :borg:

You need to email me at info@collectormania.com - I'm assuming you've emailed the usual Showmasters address as I haven't seen it.

Quote your order reference number and then let me have your full address.

Thanks.

Just realised, I only put the house number/postal code in :thumbup:

I sent an email as I'm worried now..... Whats the best way to ensure you have my correct address.

Sorry for any confusion,

Thanks.

NWK :YAHOO:

You need to email me at info@collectormania.com - I'm assuming you've emailed the usual Showmasters address as I haven't seen it.

Thanks.

Sent. Thanks Jola! :D

what can i do i can't use the form with my card it doesn't have an issue number!!!

i want to go to the party but cannot use my card!!

help!

What card are you trying to use?

Best thing to do is select "Visa" (even if it's not) then fill in the information what's asked. I have to manually process the orders anyway, so if there's a problem with any card information I get in touch with you.

what can i do i can't use the form with my card it doesn't have an issue number!!!

i want to go to the party but cannot use my card!!

help!

What card are you trying to use?

Best thing to do is select "Visa" (even if it's not) then fill in the information what's asked. I have to manually process the orders anyway, so if there's a problem with any card information I get in touch with you.

thanks... i used dad's card in the end :hathor: if i'm nice to him he might not make me pay him back :borg:

Just realised, I only put the house number/postal code in :WINCE:

Sorry for any confusion,

Thanks.

NWK :poki:

Thanks.

Done this yesterday hope you got my email o.k.

Tina Canham

when is the last date to buy party tickets?

The on-line shop closes this weekend and so after that you'll have to buy them at the show.

This may sound like a weird question, but do you know when exactly the online shop closes, i.e. Saturday Morning or afternoon or Sunday morning, as I am getting a photoshoot ticket for a friend (as a suprise), but would like to talk to someone else about it tonight before I buy it, if I can, as I wan't to know if someone else can possibly get it for me, then I pay them back in two weeks when I get paid...

:dance:

LLAP :dance:

• Showmasters Admin

The on-line shop closes this weekend and so after that you'll have to buy them at the show.

This may sound like a weird question, but do you know when exactly the online shop closes, i.e. Saturday Morning or afternoon or Sunday morning, as I am getting a photoshoot ticket for a friend (as a suprise), but would like to talk to someone else about it tonight before I buy it, if I can, as I wan't to know if someone else can possibly get it for me, then I pay them back in two weeks when I get paid...

That's a Jola question I'm afraid. I really don't know exactly when she intends to close the shop. I'll ask her though and if I get an answer I'll post it here.

That's a Jola question I'm afraid. I really don't know exactly when she intends to close the shop. I'll ask her though and if I get an answer I'll post it here.

Ok thank you for trying :YAHOO:

I would imagine the shop will shut on Sunday Evening - can't give you an exact time yet, as it depends on when Showmasters get the chance to do it. But it is always usually the evening time.

I'd say you're better off ordering before 6pm as it can close anytime after that.

I would imagine the shop will shut on Sunday Evening - can't give you an exact time yet, as it depends on when Showmasters get the chance to do it. But it is always usually the evening time.

I'd say you're better off ordering before 6pm as it can close anytime after that.

Ok thanks for that, really appreciate it.