We are in the same boat then. My birthday is in may as well (16th) and I'm still paying off Eclipse 1 and I rely on my birthday and my generous Aunts and Uncles and god knows what else I got in my family :YAHOO:

And I want Silver as well. :thumbup: But I bet they will be sold out till then.

Edited by Pandoras Box

We are in the same boat then. My birthday is in may as well (16th) and I'm still paying off Eclipse 1 and I rely on my birthday and my generous Aunts and Uncles and god knows what else I got in my family :(

And I want Silver as well. :thumbup: But I bet they will be sold out till then.

:( I'm the same accept my birthday is on April 8th, but I dont think i will get that much birthday money as Eclipse 1 was my early birthday preasent from my parents, but you never know I could get emouth money for silver

(but I also want to go collectormania aswell :chair: )

I just have to hope I have enouth money to go :(

I don't think anything is going to sell out untill some guests sign up so you have time.

I've got gold. Did you say you were going on your own? Everybody's really friendly and we made a bunch of friends for the weekend the first night. So if you are going on your own I wouldn't worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry. If it is ment to be then it will happen......

and as for making friends!! I turned up to Eclipse 1 flying solo!!

and by friday night i ws having my photo taken with my new friends all 15 of them!!

I just went thinking i cannot be the only one going solo, and i was right!!

I have made plenty of friends and all of them are going to E2!!! so i am very happy and look forward to meeting more people!!

• 2 weeks later...

All i had to say is THANK GOD for overtime

as i had to buy one as soon as they come on sale because laura wudnt wait for me :YAHOO: Lol.

And i agree, If your on your own still let me know, u can have my number and i'll come find you as i didnt go to E1 either :firedevil: