Latest Guest Announcement - John Barrowman

showmasters

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you SM you made my second dream come true ! And you made my day more happy ! So Thank you again.

Photoshoot with both James and John would be nice too *keeping my fingers crossed*

Thats a great idea the photoshoot.

Edited by gem-sanders

Would that still be going on in May?

How long did the last two contests go on for?]

Sorry my PC refuses to do the quote thing properly today.. but...

The last show of I'd Do Anything is currently scheduled for 31 May so yes it will certainly still be going on. They rehearse in the afternoon I believe and then the show in the eve (or at least that was how it worked for Joseph and I understand the format to be the same for this one)

Edited by catfish

its a shame for us manchester Torchwood fans

first the no shows with Tosh and Owen now this

Tell me about it, I'm a Torchwood and Doctor Who fan in the North West and it really isn't the best place to be for the signings. Luckily I have met Billie Piper, Kai Owen and Anthony Lewis though. Still Can't complain its not showmasters fault and it's not the actors fault either, I just wish more would come up to Manchester. :D Imagine if there was no Collectormania Manchester though, I would have only met Billie then and it would be unlikely to meet anyone else.

Fingers crossed Mr Barrowman and other Doctor Who\Torchwood\The Sarah Jane Adventures guests can come up to Collectormania Manchester in November, please showmasters :P

I hope you all enjoy meeting John and the other guests, you're all very lucky people. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

hi

I cant belive it i asked in manchester if you could get john barrowman and you did.

All i need now is for you to get david tennant or gareth david jones again.

Its not easy travelling on a bank holiday weekend by public transport.

is it easier to stay in london saturday and travel to milton keynes on a sunday cant miss this event. its not on web site yet will it be soon i want to book my photo shoot (hope i dont faint lol)

• Showmasters Admin

Can anyone help a Collectormania virgin please?:wub:

If I book a photoshoot for MK, do I also need an entry ticket or programme? Or is entry really free?

Thanks!;)

You have been answered by DB in the FAQ, but yes it's free to get in :D

Thank you. Yes, I posted twice in the hope of a reply. You don't get much for free these days. You're a really friendly bunch, so now I just have to relax and pray that I don't get a hot flush when I meet JB! Maybe meet some of you there too! :wub:

• Moderators

Well you'll see Too Tall as he'll (probably) be the tallest one there!

And I'll be crewing Sat-Mon - no prizes for guessing what'll be on my crew nametag ;)

If you need to know anything else, feel free to ask :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I notice that JB is doing his photo session at 11.00 :unsure: Is it likely that he'll be signing beforehand, or only afterwards? Just want to get this clear in my mind as it's my first Collectormania, and I'm trying to juggle the photo session with VTs for autographs :YAHOO: