Free Photoshoot at Inaugral Ball

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

ooh Andrea, I managed to get a pic of you in your dress in the background of one of my pics if you want it!

Ooh great! Post it here (unless it's really bad, in which case BURN IT!) :thumbup:

Andrea

I have a few Andrea, they are in crew section :blink:

Thank you all for your patience - have had a nightmare of a wkend with the 'puter.

Hoping to rectify before too long (all photos finally loaded and folders sorted for multiple shots) all I need to do is email you all.

Hope you all had a better Easter than I.

Press.

Sorry guys,

Have started to do some and will get the rest out asap - it's just taken ten minutes to load up this forum page - which doesn't affirm my confidence to get all the emails out in a small amount of time.

I know it's taken longer than I originally said, but I never could have anticipated this sort of problem with the pc - I know you're going to say "just upload them to photobucket (or something similar)" but that just makes things worse, there is something wrong with my pc which is laughable considering the effect I normally have on technical things.

Please bear with me - I do have a few other things that take my time up (work, commuting, family, degree) to name a few.

Michelle

Sorry guys,

Have started to do some and will get the rest out asap - it's just taken ten minutes to load up this forum page - which doesn't affirm my confidence to get all the emails out in a small amount of time.

I know it's taken longer than I originally said, but I never could have anticipated this sort of problem with the pc - I know you're going to say "just upload them to photobucket (or something similar)" but that just makes things worse, there is something wrong with my pc which is laughable considering the effect I normally have on technical things.

Please bear with me - I do have a few other things that take my time up (work, commuting, family, degree) to name a few.

Michelle

Hi ya re4per how r you ?.

Thanks for taking photo's of me and my friends great to meet you and thankyou for recognising me.

Sorry guys,

Have started to do some and will get the rest out asap - it's just taken ten minutes to load up this forum page - which doesn't affirm my confidence to get all the emails out in a small amount of time. Michelle

How's it going? *Still waiting patiently*

:P

• 2 weeks later...

My most humblest apologies to everyone that haven't received their emails and a HUGE thank you for not being too rude in your patient forum replies.

I have not been too well over the last few weeks and have also had to compete for pc usage at home with my husband (he has re-discovered Freelancer and i have lost him for many evenings over these weeks).

A new batch of emails will be sent out every night this week (not necessarily in the order written down).

As for random spottings of me at premieres - i can reveal that i have been to none properly since Feb 13(brief appearance at Leatherheads).

I hope to see many of you this weekend at C13.

Regards,

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

I have photos of my group, emailed to my friend, but not the ones of me with my bf I was really wanting- no nice photos of us from 4 years lol! Is it that only half the emails have been sent, or was there just something wrong with our addys?

My apologies........

Will be uploading all to my photobucket account and will post details later this evening.

I have had trouble with email addys as people could not resist adding more than one per photo sess, and the downside of not having a laptop is you then forget - even if you have a super duper memory.

I can say that it has been an experience doing this and am now prepared for the future.

Check back for an update sometime after 2200 hrs.

Michelle