Two thumbs up :)

Niall826

I got all the autographs but only two photos. The rest of mine are scheduled for tomorrow but it's going to be a nightmare travelling from London in the early morning to make it in time for the first photoshoot.

Were all the group photoshoot tickets snapped up? I couldn't be bothered to hang around during the auction.

He originally announced that gold ticket holders would have to buy them too, but then one of them reminded him that the terms and conditions for gold pass holders means they get all the photoshoots so he had to relent and let them have it....or so one of the gold pass holders told me!!

He originally announced that gold ticket holders would have to buy them too, but then one of them reminded him that the terms and conditions for gold pass holders means they get all the photoshoots so he had to relent and let them have it....or so one of the gold pass holders told me!!

Oh, sweet! :thumbup:

The convention had some teething troubles first thing in the morning, but after lunchtime, things really started to pick up, I guess there was a bit of a rethink to the setup.

Things moved so well, that a group photo with all the cast was announced, and it was certainly popular indeed.

Looking forward to Eclipse 2 now, and will be getting my ticket Sunday morning.