Trailer for Lost Boys 2: The Tribe

nightprowler

Official Trailer for 2007 Horror Movie "Lost Boys 2: The Tribe", coming to DVD in 2008. The movie tells the story about a brother and sister, who after moving to a new town after their parents death, find that the sister has fallen for a local vampire. The brother sets out to destroy the gang before his sister begins her own transformation into one of them. Stars Tad Hilgenbrink, Autumn Reeser, Corey Haim, Corey Feldman and more.

Lost Boys 2 Trailer

I cant beleieve there is so much hype over a stright-to-video sequel for a 21 yr old film. Maybe it's cos it stars the 2 Corey's and "the other one" who were all in the original film - thing is though they have been washed-up has-beens pretty much ever since the early 90s.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or has Feldman not aged AT ALL?

Has he been frozen for all these years?

Maybe he found the fountain of youth? :blush:

Fountain of drugs more like, what was it cociane he was busted with in the early 90s?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The trailer didn't do anything for me, so I'm going to wait to see the final delivery.

Regarding the first one what made it so special in my eyes was the memorable characters - and to be honest I'm not referring to the usual suspects here.

I found the films best characters to be Barnard Hughes' cranky grandpa, Dianne Wests' mum and Bernard Hermanns' Max.

• 2 weeks later...