A completely impracticable suggestion for Eclipse

I know its 2 days until the event and I know you are all going greyer by the second with stress.

But since i am turning into a complete fan boy by the second i feel the need to dream.

How about at the opening ceremony we have a photo taken or all the attendees.

So in years down the line we can look at the photo and say.

'Look there i am at the first eclipse event!!'

No need for guest. just use people.

Now i know from being at few work photo shoots that trying to get 400+ people to...

A. behave,

B. face the right way,

C. not pull faces......

But it might happen.

Impossible yes, fun definitely

Thanks Too Tall, I know its impossible, It might be one of those times when you take a picture of the event in mid-flow and hope for the best!!!

I would have said hello to you in manchester, but your bloody huge!!!!!

Lucky you wear the staff T-shirt rather than the red one!!!! as it would av been way too small!!!! hhehe

What you might do is asking everyone to stand up just outside of the hotel at a precise time, look up and have the photographer up in a bedroom from the last floor, taking the picture from a window above, really high ;)

I have a picture of me when i was 15 in the Uk with all the frenchies staying there and really, we are like 500/600 on that pic! Though some are kind of hidden behind others :P

But i guess it's the only way to take a lot of people together...

Now , it surely is not easy to organise :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Too Tall, I know its impossible, It might be one of those times when you take a picture of the event in mid-flow and hope for the best!!!

I would have said hello to you in manchester, but your bloody huge!!!!!

Lucky you wear the staff T-shirt rather than the red one!!!! as it would av been way too small!!!! hhehe

I'm not that scary :thumbup: Ask the crew! Actually don't, they know me too well :YAHOO: