Season 2 not yet aired in UK - so what about spoilers?

Babbler

Im guessing - as no one could LEGALLY have watched season 2 in the UK yet... wont there be a lot of spoilers at this show for those people?

After all, David Anders "Kensei is only in season 2 really. This does assume most people will have seen it.

Guess this is more than likely... but what about the poor people who havent seen it yet?

Im guessing - as no one could LEGALLY have watched season 2 in the UK yet... wont there be a lot of spoilers at this show for those people?

After all, David Anders "Kensei is only in season 2 really. This does assume most people will have seen it.

Guess this is more than likely... but what about the poor people who havent seen it yet?

There's already a thread about this half way down the page

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=37025&st=0

What I holidayed in the US for several months just to see season two.......

:P:P:P

I was abducted by masked men, who tied me to a chair and forced me to watch illegally obtained copies of the show..... repeatedly over an 8 week period... :P

NBC did a 'view again' on their website, which allowed anyone in the world to view them (later restricted to the US only).

when the WGA strike happend they removed them from the website.

Their are a lucky few who managed to DL them before they were removed.

If you happen to be a forum mod, you can still access them.... =)))

Edited by paulschaefer

• Showmasters Admin

We are working on keeping spoilers down to a minimum, although obviously there may be David Anders photos from season 2 and we can't stop the guests from making references in their guest talks (or the other attendees discussing it in the bar!).

Maybe you could make a "No Spoilers please!" badge or sticker to wear around the convention, so the other attendees will know not to talk season 2 to you.

I happened to catch S2 when a stalk dropped the eppy's on my doorstep. ;)

well I guess you HAD to watch them... just to see what they were! (Besides, it'd be rude not to after the poor stork carried them all the way across the atlantic!) :)

I happened to catch S2 when a stalk dropped the eppy's on my doorstep. ;)

well I guess you HAD to watch them... just to see what they were! (Besides, it'd be rude not to after the poor stork carried them all the way across the atlantic!) :)

Exactly, it's the polite thing to do. ;)

I guess the David Anders talk could be very short then....

anyone for carp?

Why short? Do you think Heroes is the only thing he's been in and the only thing that's ever happened to him in his life? He does exist outside of Heroes season 2, you know! :uhoh:

Edited by Psychosis

I guess the David Anders talk could be very short then....

anyone for carp?

Why short? Do you think Heroes is the only thing he's been in and the only thing that's ever happened to him in his life? He does exist outside of Heroes season 2, you know! :uhoh:

there is life outside of Heroes, Say it is not so!!!!

Ok i know, i was being silly....... with only 2 days to go, i find i am getting more and more childish.

I am sorry