Pictures from collectormania in Manchester

Anime_Angel

Well I was in Manchester today and was at the convention cosplaying, I was Ichimaru Gin on the first day and Akatsuki Naruto on the second and I know there is a collectormania thread already but I'd like to start fresh and show you the pics of the cosplayers^_^

CRIM0142.jpg

CRIM0151.jpg

CRIM0130.jpg

CRIM0149.jpg

CRIM0148.jpg

CRIM0147.jpg

More to come, just need to wait for the other pics from other cosplayers as I didn't have the camera on Saturday lol

more pics here

CRIM0146.jpg

CRIM0138.jpg

CRIM0137.jpg

CRIM0136.jpg

more pics here

CRIM0135.jpg

crim0134.jpg

CRIM0133.jpg

CRIM0132.jpg

CRIM0131.jpg

Great pics, Everyone's costume's were brilliant. Wish I could have been there on the Sunday, but Work called :poki:

Sorry for the quality of some of these but my Camera plays up alot:

Cloud.jpg

RebeccaChambersBillyCoen.jpg

SweenyTodd.jpg

PowerRangers.jpg

GhostintheShell.jpg

Bleach.jpg

Btw who won the Cosplay Competition on Saturday?

If I remember correctly...

1st Place: Green Power Ranger

2nd Place: The 'Singular' Sweeney Todd

3rd Place: Roxas and Cloud

Thanks for the pic of me and my boyfriend on the stage, Pete (we were the 'other' Sweeney Todd cosplayers ^^ )

Thanks for the pic of me and my boyfriend on the stage, Pete (we were the 'other' Sweeney Todd cosplayers ^^ )

your mrs lovett was coool :D it's a pity you didn't come anywhere

I saw the green power ranger at one point and was in complete awe. I loved the power rangers as a kid and the costume was perfect. Well done to the guy wearing it.

Heh, we had to check that he really hadn't bought it lol, but even i could smell the paint still on the helmet and see the detail was put on by hand.

just goes to show you what a person can do.

i'm not into the cosplay but have to say these two below were fantastic ...

dsc00939xl8.jpg

dsc00940sk2.jpg

i belive the in the 1st picture cosplayer he/she?? was part of the group who came 3rd o saturday, and the last pic, she was in the competition Last weekend, both great outfits...i'd like to know what results would be like if i was a judge lol, but it's so difficult.

Oooo I see a photo of me and the bf as Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen from Resident Evil 0. We didn't enter the competition cos the bf wanted to get a photo with Tony Head and I didn't think my cosplay was good enough. I wish I had've just done it now ^^; I did go to the comp though and tried to take some photos but all I got were the backs of people (something to improve on me thinks).

Oooo I see a photo of me and the bf as Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen from Resident Evil 0. We didn't enter the competition cos the bf wanted to get a photo with Tony Head and I didn't think my cosplay was good enough. I wish I had've just done it now ^^; I did go to the comp though and tried to take some photos but all I got were the backs of people (something to improve on me thinks).

Ahhh, it were you, you should've entered as your costumes were great^_^

Your Welcome :(

Me on sunday after taking off my cosplay lol a bad hair day^_^

Lol you weren't the only one with a bad hair day afterwards, Mine just wouldn't go flat.

Damn Bandanna ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

your mrs lovett was coool :( it's a pity you didn't come anywhere

I saw the green power ranger at one point and was in complete awe. I loved the power rangers as a kid and the costume was perfect. Well done to the guy wearing it.

Heh, we had to check that he really hadn't bought it lol, but even i could smell the paint still on the helmet and see the detail was put on by hand.

just goes to show you what a person can do.

i know the power ranger guy, he has loadsa diff power ranger suits theyre ace