ROTK London Premiere

Frodos_Girl

I'm turning up at 1PM-ish, straight after school, and hobbityfied friend has said she'll save me a place. If you see anyone walking around looking lost and lonely, yell out FADAGASKI! If said person jumps out of her skin, you know it's me so please say HI!

~fadagaski~

will do! but ill be either in a C4 crew tshirt or in one which says "betrayed-Deagol"!

Cool thanks! I really hope I get a decent spot. I can't take another day off school, feasibly. Well, I could. I would only be missing 3 lessons. Okay, this needs serious consideration.

~fadagaski~

I'm turning up at 1PM-ish, straight after school, and hobbityfied friend has said she'll save me a place. If you see anyone walking around looking lost and lonely, yell out FADAGASKI! If said person jumps out of her skin, you know it's me so please say HI!

~fadagaski~

will do! but ill be either in a C4 crew tshirt or in one which says "betrayed-Deagol"!

Cool thanks! I really hope I get a decent spot. I can't take another day off school, feasibly. Well, I could. I would only be missing 3 lessons. Okay, this needs serious consideration.

~fadagaski~

that it does! but like we will fopr nomi-noo, we'll be lookin out for you n hopefully have a spot for you!

ok kool..you r willing to save a spot 4 me!!!

YAY

i wanna wear a t-shirt but i have horrid school uniform! oohh i could wear trousers to school, my boots and as i have is geography and that teacher treats me as ateachers pet!!!! ohh i can have the t-shirt underneath!

I think I'm going to skip school that day. It's only 3 lessons, so unless they spring mock-exams on us I won't be missing anything.

But I'll have to wait until 9:51 to a train that isn't packed full of commuters. Sounds like a blast!

~fadagaski~

Is there much point to actually going?? I might but you know,i dont wanna wait around all day and there prolly only outside for a few minutes and only pick out a few people to sign things for. .Im not seeing the point,but ive got a lazy mood on. .meh,whaddya you guys think i should do? :D

FWIW, I'm not exactly in disagreement with you on that one... :P

• 2 weeks later...

I cant go :D..I just figured it out..and if i leave school at 3pm..which i wont..i'll get home at 4..and it takes 4 hours to get and people will be leaving work i wont get there till 9pm.. its not worth it..Orlando may go to C5..and theres always the troy Premiere huh?