Going alone...anyone else?

I'm coming to Manchester from Folkestone and am coming alone, so I was wondering if anyone else is going to Gmex alone and might want to meet up at the Con and hang out? Or, at the very least, just come over and say hi. Would help to break up otherwise what I can see as being two very long days.

Very much a girl, yes. :) I'm 24 and will be travelling from Kent and staying in a hostel that's about 10 minutes from Manchester's city centre. I've not been further north than Milton Keynes before so I think it's going to be an interesting weekend!

Edited by Princess83

Very much a girl, yes. :) I'm 24 and will be travelling from Kent and staying in a hostel that's about 10 minutes from Manchester's city centre. I've not been further north than Milton Keynes before so I think it's going to be an interesting weekend!

I'm only going the Saturday, but my friend and I are also 24/25 year old girls. You'd be very welcome to hang around with us!

I'm only going the Saturday, but my friend and I are also 24/25 year old girls. You'd be very welcome to hang around with us!

That's really nice of you, thanks for offering. :) No idea what I'm wearing yet but I'll post here nearer the day so that people can look out for me. :)

hey ^^, il be going both days,and il be cosplaying as a bleach character...Juushiro Ukitake :blink: the 13th division captain

im looking forward to meeting any anime cosplayers and fans

il be with an ichimaru gin (3rd captain from bleach) and shippuden sasuke from naruto ^^

heres a reference picture (i dont think i will have finished his shikai (swords) by saturday)

1165160061_AnimePaperwallpapers_Ble.jpg

looking forward to meeting everyone at the convention :)

I'm gonna be wondering around on my own on the saturday all day so feel free to come up and say hi, I'm pretty recognizeable, I got bleached blond spikey hair and both my arms are fully tattoo'd in bright colors ( Including a tat of The stay puffed marshmellow man from ghostbusters :)