One Last Push...

Lambourne

With only 37 days to go and only 2 more available guest spots left, this thread is to tell SM which guests you would most like to see take the final spots.

For me it's Emilie De Ravin (Claire) and Marsha Thomason (Naomi).

(Waits for mass amounts of Josh Holloway requests LOL).

Any of the already mentioned ones sound good with Michael Emerson, Elizabeth Mitchell and Josh Holloway as my personal faves, part from them i have to say id love to have John Terry there or perhaps Dominic Monaghon or Jorge Reyes.

josh is the obv choice of course but apart from him

Elizabeth Mitchell and Michael Emerson would be amazing really i want these two last guests to be up there with Henry, people who have more main roles that make you go wow

So that's your Naveen, Terry, Dom, Ian, Maggie, Emillee etc

That's my hope anyhow

Edited by Wyn

I'd say Josh, with a bit of Josh on the side :rolleyes: I'd only go to Lockdown with a real push (lack of money or people to go with), so SM would have to get him or one of the real main characters- Evie, Matthew, Naveen, Terry, Emilie, Michael Emerson etc.

yeah we need a more main cast to sell more tickets, i originally booked this but not eclipse and the line up of eclipse made me go wow i'll go to that one aswell so we need those guests to sell more ticks.

Edited by Wyn

Well, I´m going to Eclipse and all the way from Spain so, to be honest, the only way I would go to Lockdown would be if they get a main cast such as: Matt, Josh or even Elizabeth Mitchell or Michael Emerson.

I don´t mean the announced guests are bad, they are great actors but I know none of them from anything else but LOST and their characters aren´t that important to me (except Desmond). I mean, I love Desmond, he is one of my fav but unfortunatly I cannot pay more than 500 pounds only to meet him. (Wish I could!) as I´m already paying that amount for Eclipse (only 2 weeks before) and I don´t have a job.

So unless it is one of the ones I have said before (and I highly doubt it is :P ) which it would make already "Desmond" and another character I´m interested in, unfortunatly I will have to pass.

Wish I lived in the UK, it would be way easier for me to go to both Cons :wub: