LOST actor joins the new X-Men Movie

Lizzy

From: http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/article...umentid=7617181

Dominic Monaghan has signed on to join the cast of the latest X-Men movie, starring alongside Hugh Jackman.

In X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the British actor and ex-Lost star, will play Barnell Bohusk, a former military ally of Hugh's character, whose own mutation gives him the power to harness energy and electricity.

US actor Daniel Henney has also joined the cast, playing blue haired Agent Zero, an expert tracker with lethal, mutation-enhanced marksman skills. The character, as described in the Marvel comics, should also be able to absorb the energy of any impact without injury.

The film is set 17 years before the recent X-Men trilogy and will be tracing the origins of Wolverine, who, in his pre-mutant days, was known as Logan.

Production kicked off in New Zealand earlier this month and is expected to move to Australia and New Orleans, with the final movie slated to be released in US cinemas in May 2009.

Edited by Lizzy

• 1 month later...

Here here! X-men 3 was sooooooo bad :(

I really hope this film gives us both action and a good story like X1 and 2 did.

But all these characters! There are so many! I know X-men has a lot but they dealt with them well in 1 and 2, 3 was such a mess character wise and i don't know i have this feeling that this film is going to do the same and just use the characters for their powers and not their actual personalities along with it..............

• 3 weeks later...