Payment modalities

sabzero

Oh good topic.

I wondered if I want to purchase an extra photo shoot at the con. Can I use my Mastercard? I would rather spend my cash on other things and pay the photo with my card.

I dont want to run out of cash and go to a cashpoint to get more as it costs me a lot to take out money out of my german account from a uk cashpoint.

I wondered if I want to purchase an extra photo shoot at the con. Can I use my Mastercard? I would rather spend my cash on other things and pay the photo with my card.

I dont want to run out of cash and go to a cashpoint to get more as it costs me a lot to take out money out of my german account from a uk cashpoint.

If SM accept credit cards at the evebts, payment with Mastercard won't be a problem. I pay with my German Mastercard all the time at Collectormania. :huh:

You should check with your banks about partnering banks in the UK. Some banks (especially the bigger ones) do partner with UK ones. A withdrawal from the UK cashpoint of a partner bank will only cost you as much as a withdrawal from them in Germany.

I'll only have Galactic Credits with me; I hope that they'll be accepted!

Ooooo.. they sound good - bit like the currency they used to use in The Adventure Game (Oops showing my age there!) :poki:

Yeah.... The Red Salamander. And "Uncle". And The Vortex. And Doogy Rev. And I think that the coins were called "Drognas". And the characters Rangdo, Darong, Gnoard, Dorgan, Gandor & Rongad who - like the coins - were all anagrams of "dragon". ;)

Are there any Banks/Cashmachines close to the hotels or is it better to draw out the money before you get there?

I was about to ask that, you read my mind?

Is there cause id rather not carry around large sums all weekened or ill spend it all on the friday : )

If SM accept credit cards at the evebts, payment with Mastercard won't be a problem. I pay with my German Mastercard all the time at Collectormania. :D

You should check with your banks about partnering banks in the UK. Some banks (especially the bigger ones) do partner with UK ones. A withdrawal from the UK cashpoint of a partner bank will only cost you as much as a withdrawal from them in Germany.

I did live in the UK for a year and during that time I still had my german bank account and my english one. (Im with Sparkasse by the way) and they charge about 5€ for a withdrawal from outside germany. Ahhh well.

But I seen they [sM] accept creditcards and I guess Im gona be fine with my Mastercard. :D

Edited by Pandoras Box