Buffy Reunion

Kookie22

Me too there are i know plenty of people who would attend a buffy/angel convention as there is now nobody to run these events as the only other organiser has just run a final buffy/angel con even though the guests are always popular over here.

i was desperately trying to get to the paley fest in LA too but after looking at the flights it was gonna be like £600 for a day trip far too high and i will forever be gutted about this as it was a dream to see them all together again. looking at how quickly the very expensive tickets run out for LA in like 90 seconds then we know the interest is there. there seem to be newbies converting to the fandom all the time and there is a revived interest this year particularly for some reason. The organisers of the PF have been inundated from fans who cant get there to get it filmed to sell dvds so they are thinking about it, they were apparantly bewildered by the intense interest in this event and its been one of the quickest selling events they've ever done which is good news for buffy fans our fandom is alve and well.

I would be biting anyones hand off who organised an event in the uk, as it also means a lot of europeans would come over too as its easier for them than going to LA as well and there are plenty of fans already who come to SM events just to see James or the buffy guests. I hope SM would think about it.

nicky

Edited by buffy2k