Cloverfield...

Godfellachud

Saw it, loved it! It wasn't really scary (just LOST like, in many ways) but it does make people who get motion sickness a little dizzy...

I heard they MAY make a second, I'd love that so much.

Also heard that Grunny was supposed to be in it, as he's such a good friend of J J Abrams, but then he wasn't? :D

I ordered a Slusho shirt from the net ^^ Did anyone else follow the sites which were out leading up to the hype? My icon <---- is even from the movie lol

Anyone else stay after all the credits to hear the voice?

If you haven't seen it yet, go see it! It only goes for an hour and 20 minutes or so - it's short - and so so worth it.

Edited by Keladryie

Anyone else stay after all the credits to hear the voice?

i was hoping for a casual lost reference, like the 'special thanks to the hanso foundation' from mission impossible 3 (JJ's last project)

do you know what it said? its actually played backwards so you wouldnt notice it in the cinema. if you go on youtube you can find a reversed version where it says....

ok im not going to put it here. no spoilers :P

search for it if you're interested

that sucks

Yep it did sucks, my boyfriend stayed and thought it was really good. I might wait for it on dvd and try and watch it 15 mins at a time lol

I'm not sure I said I thought it was really good. It started off quite well but as time went on I just wanted it to end got a little bored of it and thought it all seemed a little familier with countless other films. Plus I have had enough of the post apocalyptic genre.

Need more films like Star Trek but JJ Abrams will kill that once and for all, whats he going to do have the ship crash on a planet and some unseen monster rattle some bushes!

Edited by Cultman

I saw it last week as part of a bumper geek day my friends and I had (it was the Lost S4 premiere after all!) and I loved it. I get motion sick quite easily, and I did feel quite ill, but I was so engrossed that I couldn't move! I jumped at loads of stuff too, it wasn't overly predictable I don't think.

The characters weren't exactly the most complex in the world, but I think the film did a good job of making me care about them so I didn't notice that they were sort of 2D until afterwards.

Meanwhile, my housemate doesn't really care about the film, but is just obsessed by the genius of the marketing campaign, lol.

just watched it, it was awesome one of the best films ive seen in a while cant wait for the next one did make me feel a little giddy but nothing major

dunno whether to see it or not tempted to go see it in new york, seeing as you liked it i'm more tempted now hehe

hehehe usually i dont like action films and that but i though it was great :wub:

kinda did make me feel sick a while after but hey worth it for the goodness hehe

would be kinda freaky to see it in newyork! :D

itll be cool if their was a cinema in northhampton we could see forgetting sarah marshall, russellbrand and kristin bell goodness :D:D

I saw it last sunday and thought it was amazing!!

it didnt make me feel sick but some bits made me feel a bit dizzy and i was like 'wahst going on?' but yeah it was really good!

i didnt stay till after the credits though... what was after them?