Midlands Crew Confirmations

Jola

I'm in the process of sending out the confirmations for Collectormania Midlands today. I should have these sent out within the next hour or so.

If you haven't received one stating yes or no, then please let crew@showmastersonline.com know so they can look into it.

If you have requested a room at the crew hotel, please read the information in the email carefully. There is a very strict deadline in letting me know your requirements.

JOLA

Do you know when the crew confirmations for Manchester are going to be sent out?

No, I don't select the crew I just send out the confirmations once the big guys at SM Towers have everything finalised.

The Manchester ones I would guess should go out in the next week or so as the event is the week after this one.

Edited by Jola

JOLA

Do you know when the crew confirmations for Manchester are going to be sent out?

No, I don't select the crew I just send out the confirmations once the big guys at SM Towers have everything finalised.

The Manchester ones I would guess should go out in the next week or so as the event is the week after this one.

Thanks for the reply Jola

We've not got one, will email SM :D

Well you should have done as I definitely sent it to you!

:drool: Hi hun, still nothing, maybe my email is playing up

Have you checked your junk mail box? I seem to be getting everyone's replies in my one tonight..... :drool:

I'll re-send it anyway.

Email received and replied - only thing, there wasn't a copy of the handbook attached to mine :drool:

Donna

There wasn't a copy of the handbook attached to any of the emails as I haven't been sent an up to date copy for this show yet :D

• Showmasters Admin

JOLA

Thanks for the reply Jola

Manchester will not be long. I just wanted to get the Midlands ones out first.

• Showmasters Admin

I haven't received an email as yet :lol: is mine lost? :yoda:

Well it helps if you email with your real name so we can check - email me or crew and we'll check.

Indeed as Jola says. Anyone asking about missing e-mails we need your first and second name. Please don't assume we're psychic!