Trading Cards Trade Table?

keladryie

Would it be possible for a time or a place or a table or something set especially for people to trade the Heroes trading cards?

Or should people just agree on a time to meet at the bar, away from the event?

Just a thought ^^ We should make this con as geeky as possible ;D

• Moderators

It'd probably be a good idea to wait a few weeks and see if how many people manage to get hold of the cards as they are very recently released.

Then you can work out how many people are interested, and probably organise a little meet somewhere ^_^

• Moderators

So are people mostly buying them by the box or single packets?

I'm thinking of getting a couple of my doubles signed but I'm not sure whether the pens dry properly on them or not so hmm.

Not sure whether I want to keep my Peter Petrelli sketch card or sell it on.

I just bought single cards on eBay, the packsets are not released here yet as far as I know. I had also been thinking of getting some cards signed (I know people do it for other series) but I wasn't sure if the inkt would smudge...

• 4 weeks later...

yup, i spoke to you XD i was looking over your things, and you spoke to me, and i said that i had brought a box on the saturday for 40 pounds, and wished id have waited XD also told you about my peter sketch card i got by Lord Mesa :) XD but you probably wouldnt remember, since i ssuppose you spoke to soooo many people XD though im a little more recognisable, since i was crew

yup, i spoke to you XD i was looking over your things, and you spoke to me, and i said that i had brought a box on the saturday for 40 pounds, and wished id have waited XD also told you about my peter sketch card i got by Lord Mesa :) XD but you probably wouldnt remember, since i ssuppose you spoke to soooo many people XD though im a little more recognisable, since i was crew

I DO remember speaking to you!! To be honest, from a stall-holder point of view, it really wasn't that busy :D (but I have a good memory for lasses I chat to at events!) ;)

Of course, I probably shouldn;t have chatted to you as you must have bought the box off ANOTHER dealer on the Saturday!! :poki: (I know, because my stock started out at £38)