Guest Cancellation - Zachary Quinto

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately we were informed this morning that Zachary Quinto will not now be able to make it to Eclipse due to conflicting filming commitments! (I have posted the e-mail that we received at 2.06am this morning below).

We will now pursue a replacement guest for Zachary who we hope to be able to announce as soon as possible and we are sure you will be really pleased with them! :D

For all of you who have purchased photo session tickets for Zach we would like to leave things as they are at the moment. When we announce the replacement guest all photo session tickets already purchased for Zach will be valid for that replacement guest instead. If when you see the replacement guest you would prefer a refund to a photo shoot with them then we will then happily refund your photo session ticket. I hope that sounds ok! :D

Sorry for any disappointment that this has caused. We will work very hard on bringing Zachary back to a future event, and we will also be working very hard to get you a fantastic replacement for him at Eclipse.

Take care

Mark

COPY OF EMAIL RECEIVED AT 2.06am on FRIDAY 18th JANUARY :

Dear Jason,

This email is official notice that Zachary Quinto,

currently announced for ECLIPSE, March 14-16, 2008 show,

must cancel his appearance due to filming conflicts.

Please remove him from all advertising immediately.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter, we

regret any inconvenience this cancellation may have

caused you or the fans.

Sincerely,

Julie Caitlin Brown

Illumina Productions, LLC

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Out of curiosity, can our tickets be refunded if we no longer wish to attend due to guests cancelling?

Hi ya!

No, we do not offer refunds on tickets for the event because a guest cancels. This is standard for every event and guests are always subject to other work commitments. Also, as we are working on same fantastic names as a replacement I am sure you will all be really pleased come the day! :D

Mark :D

I know it was stupid, but I was travelling all the way from Australia to meet him since there was no way he'd ever come here...

So it's a long flight... and I don't fly well :D And now I don't even get to meet him.

But David will be great, and so will meeting all my fantastic friends also going...

But still. I wouldn't have bought a gold ticket if he was going. Someone else probably deserves it more than I do since they'd actually use it to the max... whereas I won't, really, now :D So it's a shame you don't offer refunds.

Although... if the replacement was Sendhil.... Hmm... *tries not to get hopes up*

Still, it's my fault for travelling such a damn long way for one guest. I'm glad David's still going. And I hope he doesn't quit too... like Matt did...

Edited by Keladryie

Oh, this is really bad news as he was the one I was more excited to meet from them all :D

But well, I really hope you can get another awesome guest (here hoping for Adrian or Shendil :) )

Thanks for posting the email, you didn´t have to and yet you did, it is really appreciated :)

But still. I wouldn't have bought a gold ticket if he was going. Someone else probably deserves it more than I do since they'd actually use it to the max... whereas I won't, really, now :D So it's a shame you don't offer refunds.

Actually, Kel, there's a waiting list for people who want Gold Passes, so there must be a way to "downgrade" to a standard pass? If anyone has more info on this, please let us know :)

Edited by Zarina

Actually, Kel, there's a waiting list for people who want Gold Passes, so there must be a way to "downgrade" to a standard pass? If anyone has more info on this, please let us know :)

Well... I want to still do whatever you and Becca and everyone else do... The only thing that makes this worth it is meeting YOU guys...

That's awful. Zach was my main reason for going and I've been so excited about getting the photo taken. Now none of my favourite characters are going.

He couldn't make LFCC either.

I'm very sad now. Might not bother attending.

(I will, but I need a few hours to sulk)

If I don't want my photo with the next guest announced, coudl I please change my Zach photo to Hayden?

/depressed

Edited by Lenatalia